worst first mothers day :(

Comments

• Sopheebaybee143 stay in ur lane I have yet to mention ur name..i could careless about ur feeling dnt say shit to me....speak unless spoken to
  • Can't hate ignorance then turn around &&JUDGE based of age might as well u judge based on color, education, income, religion, height, weight etc
  • yup. we're all completely ignorant for thinking a 14 year old is ill-equipped to have a child. SHAME on us all! :(
  • Lol @waadae too funny
  • @lexi34 don't speak abt mee. Speak too mee like I can't read?! GIRL PLS BETTER GO ELSEWHERE WIT ALL DAT. THANK U
  • @waasae u ignorant for judging a person based off age. Keep ur opinions to urself if it ain't positive. But u might as well judge someone based on color.
  • I kinda feel bad for u YES your YOUNG VERY YOUNG, And ur here for advice...idk y eveyone is bringing her even futher down. Yes you way to young, And ur mom will have to support ur baby. But family has to stcick together!! An whoever asked her y is she having sex at 14 hunny plz their are 10 an 11yr olds having sex now days. Honestly no one has a right to judge her bc u never know what child will be doing 14yrs from now!! No one is in her shoes right now but her...I'm srry I just don't agree with judging anyone when it comes to a baby.
  • I dunno whaqt yal want from me. I made this decision but nw yal are freakin me out. I just want advise and now I'm readin bout people sayin I should do adoption or abortion. Not a good day
  • So you can JUDGE because you think others are? How in heck does that make you any better?! If she was my daughter the second I found out she was pregnant that young you best believe she'd lose her phone and internet. Getting pregnant on purpose in middle school is IGNORANT. F this, so if a 11-12-13 year old girl got pregnant we should blindly support her? That's dumb...
  • if I didnt call.ur name say nothing to me and know ur place...dnt b mad caz no one is supporting this chi being preggo at 14 maybe u were trying ttc at age 14 who knows other than that know ur place as a child also
  • Ladies, it is Mothers Day. Lets enjoy what is left of it. Arguing back & forth, lecturing a teen, getting upset is not healthy & I think she has been given enough food for thought. I know if I talk to my kids, they tend to tune me out after 2 minutes, so I could imagine the frustration here when it is this serious that she seems to ignore your advice. I am closing this now, please nobody go on this members page & badger her. Thank you.

Mrs Del Rae, Pregly Support
This discussion has been closed.