today is my last time using this app

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Honestly I'm tired of all the fuckin bullshit. Bashin teen mom. I'm 17 & having a child and all I hear is it so sad well everyone who thinks that can kiss my ass and go talk about themselves before they judge someone else.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ok bye, good luck
  • Ok...but that's not the whole point of their statements but good luck!
  • I'm sorry to hear your leaving. I give you props for going through this at such a young age. I had a friend who got pregnant in high school. She wasn't the best mom but I hope you are a better mom then she was. Good luck.
  • Who cares what anyone thinks, if you dont feel that way let them talk. Its not sad, you just have to give up alot so early. Im 20 and I feel like Im giving up alot for my baby. Its just the way they see things. But good luck & best wishes.
  • I can see how reading the threads could get under your skin, I'm 22 and was offended by some of the ignorant posts bout teen moms. Best of luck to you
  • Take care.
  • edited May 2011
    Bye hun and best of luck. :-h
  • :-h and good luck.
  • I understand why u wanna leave. Theres like 5 different posts about the same thing and same opinions. Just post wht u gotta say and keep it movin. But good luck to you, wish u the best!!!
  • Dunno if u saw but there are actually a lot of women who are supportive to teen moms :) search option may help!
  • Teen pregnancy is probably always going to be a touchy subject to some folks, but I don't let it offend me. I'm 19, which I don't consider a teenager, but a lot of people do. Some of the things said here do get a little hurtful, but there simply opinions. I'm a pretty open minded person, I'll listen to everyone's opinions and advice, but I make the decisions I want to make.

But, people should be a little more considerate when talking about teen pregnancy, especially since there are teen mothers on this app. Good luck with your pregnancy! :)
  • I don't really care I'm 17 and turn 18 may 22nd and I lost a baby in November it wasn't planned pregnancy but it happend and I fell in love with my baby and lost the baby. most ppl after a loss will want to try again I've got my own place , my diploma graduated and start college this semester its my life and sure don't care what other ppl think. Many older woman have trouble conceiving when they get older not saying that you should get pregnant young but I'm happy with my life and wouldn't change a thing.
  • I've only heard people say things to the supposedly 14 year old who was ttc and 12 and 13 year olds
  • @richjen24 yea what's your fb email I'll request you
  • Good luck! :-h :)>-
  • Bye good luck
  • I'm also 17 and I feel the same way.. not gonna let them make me leave this site tho we hav as much rite to be here as anyone.. :(
  • @mommy2be777 the 17 ttc disscussion is why I am hurt (not enough to make me leave) but idk if its the same one for her or not..
  • edited May 2011
    @angel26 that's a ridiculous thing to write.
  • Girl dont pay attention to what anybody else thinks about you. I got pregnant at 19 and gonna have him at 20. And I dont have any problems supporting my unborn. U dont have to delete your page just because some big-mouth people always have to state there opinions then start drama about. Just try to ignore it mamas. Good luck and god bless you and your baby!
  • Ttc at such a young age is crazy. But for everyone bashing young moms isn't right. You don't know these people and they might be great moms after their baby is here. Look at Maci and Leah from teen mom. They.re great moms and only 17. Well now probably 18. But yes, some teen moms should have wrapped it up, but you don't know these people on this site and shouldn't bash them every time you see a 17 year old who needs help. My mom had her first kid when she was 15. My boyfriends mom when she was 18. My brother in laws when she was 17. My grandma when she was 17. They are all GREAT moms and grandmas now and supported their families the best they could.
    But 14 and 17 year olds shouldn't be ttc. They are too young and need to do their life before they have kids. And if it happens, they hey. What can you do. What happens, happens. Im 17, 33 weeks with a boy, still with my babys father and have been for 2 and a half years. Im a jr in high school and graduating this december while also going to community college. He's a senior and graduating next month. I have a job, as well as the baby's father (full time tho). We.re taking all the help we can get from whoever and the government, and we.re still gonna struggle, I know. But in the end, we.re gonna raise our son to be the best person he can be and give him the world.
    So for all you GROWN women who think its rediculious that a teen is pregnant, think again. Cause she might turn out to be the best mom in the world.
    happy mothers day btw.
  • @seifer12211- are you bring sarcastic or serious? Ha
  • edited May 2011
    serious :) if u read my comments on the 2 teen threads u'll see Im on the same page as u
  • can i say i was a teen mom and it is hard.. but you can do it ..unfortunately part f being a teen mom is dealing with is dealing with all that comes with it and that's discrimination, disapproval and alot of unwanted advice or commenting.. just ignore the negative.. It doesnt matter what age you are.. when you become a mother you give up alot of freedom.. but you gain so much more.. and when your child is here you will realize that..