weight check in!

2»

Comments

• @barb4209 the biggest thing is just not to overeat even if it is healthy and water and fiber... oh and dont scratch your stomach when it itches scratch can cause stretch marks ( stretch marks are just your skin ripping)
  • A little over 35 weeks, and have gained 22 pounds. However, 6 pounds came in 1 week because I was very sick and over did it on Gatorade... so, a tip would be drink water, and only small amounts of Gatorade if sick! Lol I am finally starting to unswell from all the water retention!
  • I'm 22 weeks and I've gained about 3 lbs. Still have a pretty flat tummy too! Yay
  • 32 weeks and have only gained 15lbs, would of been 25 but lost 10 in the first trimester lol
  • 23 wks and +9 lbs. :( I gained 49 and 51 lbs with my first two. and I'm heavier this time around so I am hoping 20...at most 25 is all I gain.
  • 22 weeks 0 gain
  • 20 weeks and I've gained back 4 of the 10 that I lost.
  • I'm 28 weeks & up 16 lbs. I gained a total of 27 my first & thought that was terrible until she was born; she was 9lb 4oz & perfectly healthy, and my CNM said I had the most amniotic fluid she'd ever seen, plus a huge, healthy placenta. All in all, I lost 21lbs of it overnight & the other 6 were gone within 3 monthes. Needless to say, I'm a little more relaxed about it this time! :D
  • Yea...dont wanna gain 60 lbs again!! Im 20 wks too..i gain 1 lb from original weight..hoping the weight doesnt come out if nowhere ..ill be sad :(
    I only wanna gain around 25 lbs
  • 22weeks today and down 10lbs
  • 23 weeks today and I've lost 35 gained 0.
  • 24wks, gained 15lbs, all tummy , breast oh n my butt which my bd loves lol (i didnt have much before) :)
  • At 20 weeks I gained 20lb,, so since then ive been careful of what I eat,, lots of fruit and veggs,, I cant seem to drink alot of water so I eat alot of ice,,,so now when I just feel like eatin for fun I eat ice,,,,,, im 31 weeks and im 5"11 & 164lbs as long as I dont gain 100lbs like I did with my first im good,,,