Hubby felt Nyla move for the first time last night.

edited May 2011 in Second Trimester
It was a special moment. Plus the look on his face was priceless :)

Comments

• How far along are you?
  • @lisamarie Im 20 weeks 2moro
  • Sweet!! Mine felt my baby boy around the same time! I'm 25 weeks now.
  • edited May 2011
    My bf felt our daughter at 20 weeks too its a priceless moment im 21 weeks today ..congrats to you
  • I love that name!!
  • Every I try and get my baby daddy to feel her she stops lol. He thinks I'm making the movement up.
  • @nicksmommy I like it too! I'm considering stealing it!
  • My bf felt it at 19 weeks, it was really light. Like someone flicked him he said hahahahaga
  • I am so jealous. I can't wait to see my hubby's expresion and to feel my bby kick. I think I have a lazy bby b/c I am almost 20 wks and I've felt nothing. I have drank coffee, coke, oj I have played extra loud music I have shaken my belly and nothing. I hope this means my bby will sleep through the whole night :)
  • @MLK619 Haha omg I tell that to my bd all the time. I'm gna b 20 weeks on Monday. I thought I felt it this morning wn I had my hand on my tummy but maybe I was hallucinating bc I wanted it to happen.
  • @lisamarie & @ahendricks09 i know its such a wonderful feeling :)

@nicksmommy r u talking about my daughters name???

@mommie_mcatee my husband used to think the same about me like i didnt know something was weird going on in the belly lol. guys r sooo stupid sometimes.

@emmalee7 i never asked my hubby to touch my belly lol he did it on his own last night. thats what shocked me n he felt the kick haha

@mlk619 & @adri805 my baby is no so active also, she sleeps during the day and right when it hit 9pm or something she starts to move. lol right before my bedtime. jus be patient and it will happen. sometimes shes probably moving but u just dont notice it. but hopefully ur baby kicks soon for u, goodluck!!! :)

• @MrsThompson34 youre right. When I have felt movement it has only been at night right before I'm about to go.to bed. Jus wish she'd kick so her dad could feel. Especially wn he's putting his head on my tummy. It would make me laugh n the shock look on his face would b priceless
  • @adri805 it so happens that she was kickin for about five min off n on in the same place so my hubby jus put his hand there n she kicked for him lol. But dont worry, sooner then u think shes gona kick so much u gona want ur baby to stop lol
  • Great! Mu fiance loves feeling maximo kick.... he also likes to talk to him in Spanish.... actually the only time he talks to him is in Spanish LOL ...
  • @ghettobetty awwe thats cute hes bonding with his son :) my daughter is gona learn cambodian
  • I love that name nyla so pretty :)
  • How cute... I can't wait til my hubby can feel our little one.. Nyla is a beautiful name!
  • I want my bf to feel the baby.but I don't feel her often and when I do,either he's not around or she stop moving...she doesn't move for anybody,she moves when she wants.lol
  • EXCITING!!!!
  • @blessed29 & texasbeauty2787 thank u :) I picked it her daddys name is nigel.

@excitedforbaby my daughter moves when she wants also. Lol it jus takes time to catch her really moving. Be patient hun

@baileygoose sure is exciting, it brought tears to my eyes wen he said he felt her.

• @MrsThompson34 I just thought that I would feel her a lot since I'm almost 23some
  • @excitedforbaby ohhh ur 23 weeks, some babies r really active. Mines is not, sometimes I think its cuz of the insulin I take. I get a kick here n there. Maybe ur daughter likes to sleep
  • Maybe or I still have a lot of room.at my 20w u/s she was moving a lot but I didn't feel any of it.and my placenta is in the correct place.hmmm....
  • @excitedforbaby, hmmm that is strange. R u plus size if u dont mind me asking. Im like 210 now n thas y I think I dont feel her for days sometimes.
  • :) I'd have my BD rest his hand on my belly when i started to be able to feel him but he kept saying he felt him when i know he didnt lol.. Then finally i had my belly rested up against his back while we were getting ready to sleep and Baby kicked him.. It was hillarious lol ill never forget it.
  • @MrsThompson34 no I'm not.I was 118 pre pregnancy.but last time she weighed 14 ounces.she's not small for her gestation age
  • @huneybee thats too funny lol

@excitedforbaby then iono wat to tell u, maybe she moves around wen ur not paying attention to her.
  • lol same here I felt it on the outside at 19 weeks and he thought I was crazy lol I knw when somethings happening in my belly.bt then hw finally felt it a week later
  • @ahendricks09 im glad, cuz were not crazy lol
  • Aw my bf felt my little girl for the first time last night :) it was also the first time I saw my belly move!! Lol I'm 23 weeks