Are there any May mommies left

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I keep seeing all this post about everybody having there babies and I want to break down and cry bc I feel like my baby is never coming I'm due may 28 all the other may mommies are going to have there baby in there arms and mine is still going to be stuck in there

Comments

• Oh hun im positive there are may mommies left!! Your little one will come before you know it. I feel the same way as you though. Im beginning of june mommy but my first came late.....so im sure I will again with this little girl :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm having my little boy May 16. That is if he doesn't come sometime this week.
  • @Mommyoftwoprincesses I know I just keep feeling like why am I not having my baby everybody else is going early and then I start question my self like maybe I'm not ready or not going to be a good mom maybe that's why he hasn't come yet cause he is scared of me
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ uncaffeinated_Katie @hurstk28
    Well at least I'm not alone
  • No hun, that's not what it means at all!! Im sure you will be an amazing mommy! :) he just needs to cook a little longer. :) you still have a little over 2 weeks to go, plenty of time to have your little prince!!
  • @mommyoftwoprincesses thanxs I think I'm just really tried of being prego and my hormones are in over time bc I cried bc I couldn't get anything to fit this morning
  • Im still here wish I had her already lol
  • edited May 2011
    I'm due the 28th as well and I'm getting so impatient! I just want to meet him already...ur deff. not alone
  • I understand completely hun, I think its that way for most of us towards the end, completely normal :)
  • I am due Tuesday and no baby yet:/
  • oh man I hear ya girl! I'm due May 29th but I'm getting induced May 24th if he dosent decide to come before. I'm getting quite impatient!
  • My date is the 26th but they will induce me on the 19th its makin me crazy cause my first dd was the 6th and im goin insane im so over bein prego
  • MAY 16TH :) 39 weeks and 2 days down.. 5 dayss to go..

@hurstk28 I'm due may 16th with a little boy too.. I've gained 38 lbs... and yesterday my doctor said he feels about 7.3 said if I go till my due date he should be 7.8 hav u had any contractionand ho and r u dialated or effaced yet??
  • I'm due the 20th but gonna see if my doctor will induce me before that. My hubby is deploying very soon and I want him to get some more time with her. We weren't planning on him leaving so soon.
  • Omfg @fat_bob I was due may 7 and I'm still going strong :O I'm with you..hopefully not for long
  • edited May 2011
    I'm due the 24th too @uncaffeinated_Katie!
  • Ohhhh @fat_Bob honey your baby is not scared of you! That made me cry a little to read aw. Your baby just loves its home inside of you :)
  • I'm here still im due the 30th... I've been 1cm for 3 weeks... He just don't want to come
  • May mommy here! 38 weeks and counting down the days lol just ready to meet my baby girl and not be pregnant anymore I swear it gets more uncomfortable every day!
  • @hiannaaa I know its just every since I read that thing about the abortion story on here were the fetus was swimming away to protect itself makes me think is that wat my baby is trying to do
    @everyone thanxs I just felt like I was alone bc a lot of may mommies are having there babies
  • @babygeesmama2b wow no I feel bad for complaining hope u get to meet ur
  • I'm due the 14th and I feel the same way. I feel like I have been waiting forever
  • @fat_bob I'm due today and still no sign of labor! Hope we both see our little ones soon :)
  • @huneybee: i am dialated 2cm and been having contractons off and on since Saturday.