wht pets do you all have?

Comments

• I have my boyfriend's dog, Mac - 115 lb male lab/great dane mix - a 5 year old female cat named Sumara, & two black 10 month old kitty twin sisters named Jynx & Lilith. I also have a 20 gallon fish tank. My boyfriend used to have a 75 lb, 9 foot long boa constrictor, but he gave the snake up to a friend who had more room to give it a bigger terrarium than we did. Thank goodness, because I wasn't comfortable with the idea of our baby being under the same roof as that giant snake, & I was tired of grabbing frozen jumbo rats out of my freezer while looking for chicken breasts for dinner! Uck! ;)
  • Ya I rescued mine from my friends friend she was 5 months old and weighed 11lbs. She was all skin n bones she was very sick because her owner let her get into bleach water and left her to die in the corner of the dog crate
  • I have a saltwater tank, 3 cats (an orange tabby named enzo, a longhaired black cat with green eyes named calvin, and a longhaired applehead siamese named zoey) and an olde english bulldogge named claire :) also have 2 daughters, 4yrs and 10mos, with a little boy coming in september
  • I have 2 pit bulls Augustus and Mamaz and my daughter is begging me for more animals. At 3 she is the biggest animal lover I know:-)
  • @snreda have you had issues with ich in ur saltwater tank? We r fighting it right now. Dont kno how to get rid of it
  • We've got a small dog named Sara Smile lol. She's a cutie
  • Omg yes my angelfish has it. We are going to get a quarantine tank, $25 starter kit is good enough at walmart- and put him in there then there's this stuff called ich away its copper based. Use a quarantine tank if you have coral or invertebrates, the copper solution will kill them. Have you tried a cleaner shrimp? We got a fire shrimp and he seems to be cleaning up the other fish really good, but the angel has it too bad. Were also battling aptasia now too, we just dropped some peppermint shrimp hoping they clear it up
  • I adopted a cat 2 weeks ago they say she's 3, all white with green eyes we named her Lilly. To me a house is not home without a pet.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Female pitbull called violet ..... and she is bad really bad lol
  • Ok right now we are trying the hyposalinity method and raising the temp. We don't want to do a quarantine yet because we have a lot of fish. Any other methods? We don't have shrimp either
  • every tank needs a cleaner shrimp, if you have alot of fish get a couple. They will set up cleaning stations throughout the tank. The fish know to go to them and love being cleaned by them.
  • Ill have get some nxt week we have tons of crabs and snails but no shrimp
  • I have one handsome man, benjerman &&he is a yorkshipoo {yorkie, shizu, poodle mix) he's my baby too &&loves sophee (: he is. Abt 10 lbs
  • Aww cute
  • Yah the shrimp spin the fish they eat the ich off. Try that first, they are like $25 each but worth it
  • My girls consist of my german shepard named Phoenix, a coonhound mix named Penny, a black kitty named Prissy Teddy, and my loner male is a cat named Peppi.
  • I have a big house bunny named Floyd George Quincy Mayweather III. I love him very much I call him my first born. We also just got a baby tiger oscar for our fishtank which had two cherry barbs and is already down by one.
  • Ya we r going to. This ich is getting ridiculous
  • I have a teacup chiuaha and a blue pit. And a kitty. (:
  • A 4 yr 4lb maltese named Cesa short for Princesa && a red betta fish named Fuego. :)
  • I got two three year old boy cats (neutered) sylvester n garfield, and a little girl who will be one soon Gracie, I only planned on the two boys, but I found gracie after she had been thrown out of a car window on my gravel road...she had basically the skin from right above her eye to her ear completely torn away down to her skull.. I nursed her back to health (her skin has grown back but she is blind in her one eye) I could never live without my kittys they were my first babies! I <3 them
  • I have a girl pitt. And a hammy. We live with my parents n they have a kitty.
  • 2 little yorkies... Toby (3) and lola (1)... lola. Is still super hyper!!
  • 7 Horses, a border collie, 2 mini aussies, a cat, & a chinchilla
  • My hubsand n I have 2 mini schnauzers n I have 3 cats n 1 family dog
  • I have an all white maltese/American Eskimo mix named Zuma. We just got her a month and a half ago. She's very good and love her to pieces. We got her for our 4yr old daughter so she's occupied with her.
  • We Have a 4 year old English bulldog Lola who has horrible gas, a 7 mos old Eng bulldog/blue heeler puppy named Cooper, and a leopard gecko named Laurenitis.
  • We have a 5 year old pug/Chihuahua (chug) named Buster and a 4.5 year old American Bulldog named Chi.
  • edited May 2011
    4 pittbulls! 3 girls-Kira, Aaliyah(liyah), Jada(Jada Belle when shes not in trouble.lol) & one boy named Aaries(like the God of War even tho his shy ass wouldnt kill a fly)