has anyone or is anyone gonna get a 3d ultrasound?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I'm gonna get one when I'm further along I think it would cool to show my baby later on in life its expensive like 100 dollars but its comes with a video..that's really cool keepsake!

Comments

• we r for sure gonna get one. later on tho. she is 24 weeks on tuesday. I think maybe at like 28 weeks. might b a lil expensive but I think worth it
  • I just did mine a week ago... Its worth the price! My bby is chubby! Look at my profile, thatz a 3D!
  • I'm gettn mine in 2 n half weeks wen.I'm 28 n a half weeks!! sooooo xcitedd!!!!!!! ahhh!!! its 80$ but idc!!!!!
  • Im getting my 4D on monday...ill be a day shy of 29 weeks.
    My doc only does them btwn 28-32 weeks bc the baby is more developed by 28 wks but can be too big after 32 wks to get a good view/pic.
    Im so excited to see who my lil man will lool like...me or my bd.
  • Yup later on im only 19wks. I plan on wen im 24wks
  • I'm hoping to next Saturday but Im 35 weeks so not sure if they will come out ok
  • I had one at 16w for gender determination, and one at 28w for fun. While my baby was big (80th percentile) I think a 30-32 will show a little better. Either way, make sure you go at a time when the baby is most active, and maybe drink some orange juice prior....
  • I was actually going to wait until I was in the later weeks to do one, but then they told me id have to wait for gender determination and I got impatient. So preggo... So I got the package deal. I get two sessions my first at 18 weeks and a 2nd at 26-34 weeks comes with 6 3d & 2d pictures of your choice and 15 min video for each session for $150.
  • @munecalinda that's a really good deal!
  • I got mine for free. Check out the college ultrasound programs around your town. Ps, my baby was really squished and funny lookin lol
  • I got mine done at 33 weeks and they turned out so good! Its well worth it
  • My ob does them for all her patients, at 32 weeks=] ive been IMpatiently waiting! Lol i get to go this friday and i am counting down!! I cant wait to see her little face.
  • My insurance covered mine. I thought that was typical. Guess I was wrong.