1/4 of the way through already!!!

edited February 2011 in September 2011
Omg! 10 weeks exactly! How exciting... I think this is where I mark my first milestone. ;) the second is 12weeks1day (2nd trimester), then 20 weeks(1/2), then 28w1d (third trimester), then 30 weeks (3/4), then the big day!!! More milestones means faster time passing to me. =)

Comments

• Lol that's how I was last pregnancy...when I got to 30 weeks I was like...30 is close to 35 which gets rounded to 40 so I'm done LOL...I just past my first trimester with my third preggo
  • woohooo!!! I'm 12wks 1day second trimester!! Lol I'm super excited :D
  • Tomorrow is 10 weeks for me!
  • I'm 12w1d TODAY! YAY
  • 10 weeks today for me!!! :D Baby #2 though :)
  • I didn't even think of it like that. 9 weeks and 3 days. I'm so close to being 1/4 the way through. That's so much more exciting.
  • Yea, that helps... im 10weeks today... it seems like the first trimester just drags along. but im getting there :)
  • I'm 11 weeks today... I more week
  • Yeah... I missed my first trimester celebrations because just before I turned 12 weeks, the dr told me I'm two weeks further along than previously thought! Lol!
  • I'm almost 7 weeks and I feel like its draaaging! I can't wait til 2nd trimester..or 1/4th way lol that sounds better!