It's a Secret...

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Just curious...but am I the only one not divulging the baby's name until after he's born?

Comments

• @ shanIam No mam u r not im at the hospital now @ 4cm and no name yet...
  • @cher08 good for you! Congrats!
  • We don't even divulge the sex of our baby before its born, at least not to people we know in real life, I will probably tell the pregly world though. But names I really like to keep to myself.
  • @ ShanIam Thanks! n goodluck wit everything
  • @jbandno3 me too! I don't want to hear everyone else's opinion on why I chose a certain name and how they feel about It, and why I didn't name it after great uncle so and so.
  • I didn't tell anyone except pregly until I filled out a medicaid app for baby and had to put her name. Now there's no goin back so it doesn't matter what anyone says.
  • I'm my case I want to be a complete surprise, I dont wanna know the sex until I see my baby in October
  • @ivisweet I envy you! I shake presents. I wanted to know girl or boy. I think I'd have gone crazy not knowing.
  • I'm already surprise I'm pregnant at 31 yr so I want to wait 5 more months to know what's my gift from God, I love my baby and I can't wait to have my arms full of love and joy