baby names anyone?

2»

Comments

• If its a girl Brielle Rose and if its a boy Jace Ashtin.
  • My first is Kaylee Ann. This time we are having another girl, her name will be Amaiya Lynne.
    If we were to have a boy the name would be Lucas Bradley. But we are overjoyed with another baby girl!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Were naming our little guy Silas Legend or Silas Archer :-))
  • Aww Angieface- I love the name Silas (:
  • I'm thinking
    Boy:caden
    Girl. Cadence...aubrey..madeline...not sure!
  • Loveeee the name Cadence! I was contemplating on the name Kaydance for a girl. Love it no matter how its spelt. I got to go help out a kindergarten class in high school and one of the little boys was named Cadence and he was ADORABLE!
  • We are having a boy and I Love the name Barrett. It is German for 'strong like bear'. :) our last name is super German so I think it is a strong contender.
  • Boy -braxton lee
    Girl-brileigh(briley) LeeAnn
    Not sure on girls spelling yet....
    :)
  • I'm pretty sure I'm having a boy. If so, I like Achilles. Not sure about a middle name. I like Harlan, Hendrix (glad to see others like Hendrix too!), Keiran, Mars, and Victor (after me). Last night, I was thinking about Sequintus because this baby will be my husband's 4th. Or Proximus because its my first.
    If we have a girl, I like the first name Valkyrie. I can think of a bunch of nicknames for Valkyrie if she wants a more normal name. I haven't figured out any middle names for a girl yet.
  • Boy...Ian
    Girl...Gatlynn
  • Possibly...
    Boy-Liam Daniel
    Girl-Ashlynn Marie
    Both middle names r mine and my husbands.
  • Girl- Mia Grace
    Boy- Seth Bradley
  • We are having our first...its a girl and we are naming her Gretchen. What do you all think of that name? My dad doesn't like it! Lol
  • I'm convinced it's a girl (like I was when I was having my daughter), so so far I've only been able to get myself to pick a girl name: Autumn Nicole.
  • Our daughter is going to be Disney Avery
  • I'm ten weeks and we have already picked names

Boy- Brodie
    Girl- Kenlee
  • This is my first and we found out its a girl and one day if just popped into my head.
    EmmaLee rose :)