baby names anyone?

edited February 2011 in Baby names
Has anyone decided on names yet?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm having a boy. Xavier Luis.
  • Yes I'm only 6 weeks and we've decided on names.

Boy= Kaydence Isaiah

Girl= Khloë Isabella
  • It took my husband and I over six months so settle on our first naughts name, Lillie Ann Renae. This time it took six and a half months to come up with Shelby Ashlynn
  • i've decided on Jenne-Lee for the girl
    and the boy, not to sure yet. he wants it to be named after him but i dont really like his name. if its a boy it will be Joaquin.
  • We decided before my miscarraige last october. Boy- Jace Caelum Girl-Kaeli Jade
  • Im stuck between so many names, some help deciding would be nice :) for boy I have: jacoby, mccabe, jagger, hendrix and asher, and for girl I have: evangeline, mclairen, scarlett, mcovey and laroux :) help pleeaaasseee
  • Girl: Alivia Tessa
    Boy: Elliot or Oliver
  • Matthias chad boy kailee isabelle girl
  • Boy- bryce andrew
    Girl- kayli lynne

We're pretty sure its a girl

• I'm having a girl and am 90% sure we're going with Camilla Autumn.
  • I tried to get an input from my husband but he never wanted to decide til we find out gender. So, I've been calling the baby "Logan" or "madilynn" (those names are what I favored at the moment) so now that its a boy, my husband doesn't want any other name besides Logan. He didn't like it at first when I suggested it but it stuck and now he won't change his mind. Haha. I guess its my fault.
  • Our baby girl is going to be Disney Avery.<3
  • Disney is a cool name
  • Boy n idk know yet pls help me
  • I went thru so many baby books and I realized I wanted something unique. We've picked out Disney for a girl at random so I think these things just come to you. Hours were wasted on books and websites! So don't stress too much and hope it will just happen!
  • My son is Vincent Gage, my daughter is Addison Leanne, & my 2 son is Lincoln ??? (we haven't came up with a middle name)
  • We have decided Lily for a girl and Emmett for a boy:)
  • if i have a boy it most likely will by Ty
    if i have a girl it will most likely be Rayne..my husband still needs to warm up to even wanting to know the sex when it's time though so i doubt he's ok on the names haha
  • Aww. (: You guys all have some really nice names! We are having a girl and her name will be Isabella Scarlett. (:
  • In having a girl and her name is Scarlett Mae....if it was a boy his name was going to be Ethan Jack
  • We decided on ayva lynn for a girl and jaxson for a boy. I'm due sept 12th and we r keeping the gender a secret til birth but pretty sure those names will stick.
  • Were naming our lil man Davian we havent found a middle name yet though cuz everything I like my bf dnt
  • My son is Connor Douglas. Hoping for a girl this time....ashlyn nicole
  • My husband picked our baby girls name....Riley jolene
  • Girl-Alexa
    Boy- Alexander
    :)
  • Boy- Kameron
    Girl- Kamyrin
  • We're naming our lil girl Brenna Renee :)
  • Our little girl will be Kaidyn LaLane