whats for dinner tonight?

2»

Comments

• crispy chicken ranch salad from rib crib!!! It was so yummy;-)
    @Jess8D7 thanks now my hubby is wanting some kfc!
  • a cup of cream of spinach soup and a porkroll sandwich... health food... lol
  • Sprite zero, jolly rancher suckers, starburst, redvines, gummy worms snd a fat boy. Im literally having candy for dinner.... oops.
  • My dinner is in the septic system at restaurant... so mad I threw all my dinner up right after I ate it....
  • I want to go to bed....:( its not even 9 pm lol.... I'm entitled since my dinner didn't agree with me. The poor waitress thought there was something wrong with food... I ended up telling her I'm a prego
  • Apple/cranberry/walnut stuffing-stuffed pork chops, gorgonzola-potato souffle, and broccoli...My Momma cooked tonight...she's an amazing cook:) homemade Molten chocolate lava cake and homemade raspberry sorbet for dessert...she really rocks!
  • Hawaiian pizza, Chicken alfredo pasta, and bbq chicken wings. Omg...... delicioussss...... sex in my mouth. =P~
  • @sara102011 19 weeks... and still puking my guts up.... i was 24 weeks when my Morning sickness ended with my now 11 yr old ..
  • @viviya i want pot roast! Honey got paid todau so im going tomorrow to buy me a damn roast. I know my kids will eat it... hos kids... probably not. Oh well. Im the preggo one... and the cooking one... so they eat what i mke or starve! Mmmmmm pot roast.
  • @bumpgirl im still throwong everuthing up too. Im 19 weeks! Rice has got to be the most disgusting thing to hurl... that was me last night.
  • @arielsinthesky mmmmm candy! Tuis baby wont let me eat/enjoy anything sweet. :(
  • @reneerose0828 ive been wanting salmon... but ive never cooked fish before... (and only 3 of the 7 in the house would eat it....:( )
  • I had salad, spaghetti shrimp bread.... sprite and it always goes thru my nose
  • @bumpgirl i sooooo know. The nose part os horrid.... mine always ... i mean always splashes back in my face after hitting the toilet water... nicr huh? How far along are u.
  • Oh yea its delightful.. I'm nine weeks
  • i had shrimp fettuccine alfredo and baked lemon pepper zucchini.
  • Lasagne, broccoli and garlic bread
  • @juliek77 and @mommyagain

Oo awesome! Hmm we are military and I know a BUNCH of military families are on wic. My hubby makes just about $700 a week. So we might qualify. :) I have Friday off so I should go and find out.
  • @aerialsinthesky Omg Red Vines! I have craved them all through my pregnancy (im 39 weeks) but you can't get them here. My friend came to visit when I was 12 weeks and brought some with her but haven't had any since. Luckily my Dad has sent me some priority mail so I should get them in the next few days *does happy dance*
  • Hamburger helper cooked a big meal ystrday so bd is cooking tonight n its either fast food r hambuger helper I
  • @Soon2bmomof2under2, WOW NOW THAT'S THE TASTIEST SOUNDING DIN ON HERE MAN I NEED UR ADDRESS ABOUT NOW! !! I had chili polish sausage n chips, half grilled cheese n veggie soup.
  • Ohh man i feel bad for you: (
  • I cooked taco salad I'm so stuffed and sleepy now