I JUST ATE... (just for fun :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2011
    @Mama_Kat no chipotle!!! :O I think I would die lol I <3 chipotle
  • Lol... sounds like Dominos got hit by the mamas tonight
  • @rockinmomma chipotle sounds soo good. It has been a minute since I had their burrito bowl. I just had such a terribly yummy fried perch and shrimp. Tomorrow is gonna so be a chipotle lunch!
  • So am I. I'm trying to eat healthy, but sometimes I just crave fried stuff! That perch was damn good too! Ha! ;-)
  • I just had the best bacon maple bar doughnut from voodoo doughnut in portland OR amazing. I got my sweet fix lol
  • Virgin dacquerie, steak and potatoes! Yummy
  • @Kkj09 how dare you go to Voodoo donut and not invite me...I'm so jealous...
  • My husband is making me a snack right now. :) im going to miss these late night snacks when im not pregnant anymore
  • Have to add choc Ice cream.. I could live on ice cream..
  • My husband is coming home with wings...the hotter the better....better take the Tums now
  • @kkjo9 I saw that place on the Food Network & was drooling so bad. Too bad I live in Michigan :-(
  • Marinated tri tip from trader joes (and I never eat steak LOL)... brussel sprouts and red potatoes... and for desert I made gluten free cherry chocolate brownies... mmmmmmm yummmmmiii.
  • ooooh, I soooo loooove spicy food!!! Crave it!! tabasco is my new best friend!! lol
  • Left overs from supper! Beef wine and rice. Its like a soup with beef consume, red wine, stew meat onions and u eat it over rice! It took me like 4 hrs took cook but it was sooo worht it! And kmose if you like spicy food you should cream cheese with jalapeno pepper jelly with wheat thins. Soooo good! Im going to uy some 2mrw afte talkimg aout it lol
  • edited February 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Spinach cheese enchaladas and Vegetarian mushroom enchaladas w/ blackbeans avacado slices and blue corn chips !!!
  • Beef and broccoli with fried rice and egg rolls.
  • Peanut butter and fluff sandwich on wheat bread, 2 glasses of milk.....yummy :P
  • Omg yesterday was my bf's bday so I got him a cookie cake from Mrs fields in the mall, so for dinner I had a slice of pizza from the food court and auntie annes pretzel sticks with cheese ha ha....sry baby no nutrition there....
  • Juicy Banana popcicle mmmmm :-)
  • Hot Cheetos, Berk stick, n a slushie!
  • Ham & cheese breakfast sand
  • Bowl of mini wheats, jack in the box tacos, peperonchini w/ turkey :)
  • Im craving the pizza from Sams!!! Its the best and sooo cheap!!!

Then a corn on a cob with mayo, white cheese, hot sauce!!
    OMG!!
  • I just had the best homemade mac and cheese..yummy
  • BK chicken fries with honey mustard. And I shared the french fries with my dogs. Those damn chicken fries are the bane of my existence!
  • A bagel with extra cream cheese an bacon with a white hot chocolate with two blueberrie shots from dunkin donuts so good