chose to not be induced!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I signed the paper...
I truly despise this bitch i hate when ppl talk to you like ur some 2 year old...i havnt even dialated and while she was checking she was intentionally trying to hurt me ugh

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I understand and respect your choice, especially if you're not dilating yet, but oh, it would be hard for me to turn that down at this point!! lol I'm so uncomfortable, I probably shouldn't be allowed to make major decisions. Haha
  • I just refuse to pass this week after they told me they wouldnt let me ugh im so done
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes bc i do not want any drugs at all
  • Um u using home remedies is INDUCTION meds r safer and won't have baby poop in ur womb plus u will b monitored unlike at home
  • Girl u crazy
  • I dont want patocin bc as soon as that happens they gonna force u to get a epidural @mommyto1soontob2
  • I had pitocin with my first and never had an epidural... is that just something they do in your hospital?
  • Not always. I had it after they stopped labor and tried to reposition my daughter. Only got epidural right before csection.
  • Well i signed the paper already i cant change it now...i just heard to many negative things about patocin and i dont like the feeling of being drugged
  • The way I'm feeling I would love to b induced right now ;-)
  • @ebbry89 I'm the same way. I refused any kind of drugs when I had my first. Now my baby is breech at 37 weeks. They're talking csection if he doesnt flip :(
  • Did u read my update ma'am @bri2186
  • edited May 2011
    I personally agree with your decision. I wouldnt induce unless medically necessary! The baby will come when it is ready!
  • Pitocin isn't bad at all hun. Ppl make it sound like its the devil drug and its not. I loved pitocin and I never had any pain meds at all. I refused the epidural.
  • You go girl!! As hard as the wait is, the baby knows when its ready to come, and your labor WILL be harder if you force it too soon so high five for holding out :) !!
  • @ebbry89 I'm right there with ya... haven't signed any papers yet, but they are discussing it. She's being a stubborn little booger. I'm holding on to her as long as she wants me to... she obviously isn't ready to come out or she would be trying harder. I think she's safe and cozy in there.... making me miserable!
  • Im getting induced tuesday but refusing the epidural until it bc medically necessary for a csection only