what is the purpose of this life????

Comments

• @mikeandranadopt take care. .....
  • My purpose is to serve god. And live until I can reach everlasting life with him(:
  • Ok ladies when I say religion I meant u don't need to mention if u were christian .....that all I meant if u think that my intentions are to bring drama please don't read nor post anything. I am just trying to have a Peaceful conversation with the ladies.
  • @mommyforever how do u serve God
  • Sorry for assuming..
  • That's ok. ...

• @yay I'm not really sure, I just try to put my life into his hands. Im a church member, and volunteer. I just try and learn as much as possible to spred the word.
  • @yay You are being ridiculous and taking this too far. You are putting words into peoples' mouths which they did not say. Don't ask them their opinion and then make it something else. I was going to say what MY purpose in life is, but you will just twist my words around.
  • @mommyforever please tell me to stop if u don't like my questions...are u telling me serving God is by spreading his words. ...what about applying them??
  • @fate please forgive me. .....u don't have to be here. ...I am not perfect. ....Peace
  • @yay both(: I would be a hypocrite if I tried to get other people to fallow but I didn't. I'm no where near perfect but I try to do gods will. I'm no pastor but when someone is looking for answers I'm more than willing to share what I know.
  • Ok I respect that question do u eat pork @mommyforever
  • @cinnabon thats interesting. So then there is no heaven then? If the garden of eden will be here on earth will everyone be allowed in? Where will sinners go? Sorry for all the questions I just want to fully understand :)
  • @yay are you just bored?? Lol you sure have alot of questions hehe no offense ofcourse your post is cool with me
  • @mommy2beagain I think u should ask questions if u don't know .thats what I am doing ...
  • @yay Lol yes. I go to A bible church nothing conservative. Although I was raised strict catholic
  • Not really bored I cannot sleep.just put my kids to bed and hubby not home. I like to ask questions
  • @mommy2beagain there is a heaven. Jesus, God, and his angels live there. They direct us from there. But as for us meek, psalms brings out "the meek will possess the Earth" everyone has this opportunity. Some people choose to deviate from Gods standards and lose the hope (I.e. Adam and eve. They sinned, they were cast out of Eden) even those asleep in death right now will be resurrected to enjoy this. Revelation 21:3,4 talks about this. As for sinners, they will simply die. We do not believe in a fiery hell. Gods number one quality is LOVE. No loving god would enjoy seeing someone being burned eternally. Even us imperfect humans wouldn't wish to watch our worst enemy burn forever. So why would God? Further the bible says in ephesians "there is now work or demise in sheol, the place in which you are going" its a place of inactivity. U cease to exist. Don't be sorry for the questions. As long as you aren't debating or attacking, I love to discuss my beliefs.
  • Ok I am getting sleepy now @cinnabon is God juste....or he is only love.....whatabout the devil.....where is he going
  • God has the quality of just. But he IS love. Get what i mean? The devil will be cast off into eternal death as well. Right now he is roaming the Earth.
  • That's why this place sucks right now.
  • @yay hmmm...id say purpose in life is to eat sleep...work til we die...pay taxes multiply to keep the cycle going then be buried to give nutrients to dirt. Love may or may not be involved...lots of pain frustration and hatred. But maybe the purpose is just to survive through it all and have fun along the way.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I get that vibe too.
  • @mama0811 hope u are not judging me...like I say u dont have to be around this is a drama free topic. ...we are grown woman I told the ladies to let me know if they don't like what I am asking them. ....so please don't start none. ....peace
  • @rachelmt lol .....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama0811 I smell drama....please. ...
  • I guess everyone has a right to question why but the Op just isnt coherent with the questions... which makes me feel almost like shes trying to exploit more than anything.
  • Ok preggis.....good night. ....gotta be up at 5