Anyone constantly getting hit on while preggo?!

2»

Comments

• Yess! So grosse! & I constantly feel guys && girls staring at my books as if they've never seen them before :/
  • I do guys stare at me and I wanna kinda be like look at my belly idiot I just think its disrespectful
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have came to the conclusion that some men have no respect for pregnant women. It just amazes me how many men hit on me. It really grossed me out when a man that was 62 tried to get my number. Its REDIC!!!
  • Omg yes!! I'm like wtf?? I'm 32wks.. My bf said men r just sick lol
  • these guys try to hit on me while I was with my mil law n im 21 weeks n my mil was like thas sick bc im pregnant n its not with their child ughh some men have no shame.
  • Men utterly disgust me now. I was so shocked to find how no male's care that your pregnant, shows how much society and its morals have changed.
  • Oh my...I did...I felt so akward because I feel gross...but this guy kept saying I was sexi and he wishes it was his baby and whoa stuff...lol. I didn't like it. I didn't even like my bf trying to cheer me up calling me beautiful. Because I totally wasent and I felt like he was lying because we weren't haveing sex anyways so I ffelt double disgusting.
  • Maybe because I'm single I love it! Makes me feel like I still got it
  • I was in babies r us the other day doing my registry and this one dude who always hits on me when I go in there kept like following me around lol like hello I'm pregnant I'm so not interested!!!! Lol
  • Lol they know us pregos get down n dirty... jp. But some weirdos out there.
  • its so disgusting and i hate it.. but ive heard that guys like pregnant girls because of their boobs n butt getting bigger and the sex is better because theyre tighter and wetter.. smh what a world we live in. ive always got hit on a lot but now im just like WTH
  • Im ALWAYS getting hit on...its so weird! Lol..wht is wrng with guys these days?!...but nice to know i still got it..pregnant and all lol
  • Some guys r like that bc its a sure sign they can't get u pregnant. Remember most guys will poke any hole! And knowing he can't get it pregnant wil make him more excited! And if u look good its like seriously dude! I have a MFing ring on my finger im knocked up!!! Seriously!!
  • @preggointx , I'm right withcha hun' !, lOl I love the attention ..Maybe because its never rude & disgusting remarks. More like compliments &nd statements that makes me smile or giggle.
  • We had 2 new starters at work, one said he finds pregnant women really sexy and the other has just confessed to me that he thinks he's in love with me and wants to split up with his gf cz of it!!!
  • Lol men are gross..i get hit on or checked out at least twice a week with a 5 month belly.