August Mamas

edited May 2011 in August 2011
How are yall doing?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm feeling like I'm getting bigger everday! Lol new for me since I carried low and small with my other two boys :-) when is everyone due? Aug7th for me
  • I feel great my stomach is finally getting bigger I go for my 4d u/s in two weeks I'm not thrilled about the hot ass summer but I'm watching my weight but my stomach feels heavier like I can tell he is a couple pounds already. I have started to plan my baby shower with my friends and I'm so excited about it I just can't wait to meet this little kicker. Men cazn be jerks my bd doesn't financially help me with anything and that is frustrating I have supportive friends and family though nut I have developed a strong hate for my job it doesn't mix with my hormones.
  • Now August 22
  • @angieahrens men are dinks and have NO clue that the idiotic comments that come out of their mouths can either lead to a complete meltdown for us...or an early demise for them...then ask us what the problem is.....siiiiiiigh lol before I get yelled at I will change it to MOST men...like 99% of them haha ;-)
  • @angieahrens I do believe I have that same green shirt. :)
  • I feel exhausted... and like my baby girl hates me... the perfect pregnancy just changed to heart burn nausea headaches exhaustion its prettybad... but I only have 80 days left...
  • @preggointx I'm thinking most things don't mix with our hormones these days lol sorry your bd isn't helping much...like I said most are dinks....lol glad you have other support though :-)
  • I'm great. Can't wait to meet my little man! Due Aug 3rd. my tummy is finally popping more so I'm enjoying the belly =)
  • I have been feeling short of breath a lot lately. I'm due aug 5th first pregnancy. I'm just tired of being pregnant and want to meet my son.
  • i feel like a really tightly stuffed cow..... lmao and I am so ready to meet my son i cant take it any longer!!!
  • Lucky u ladies who r due at the beginning of August
  • I am starting to feel the weight gain and none of my pants are fitting!! Its sooo annoying!! I am due August 20th with a baby girl!! It seems the futher along I get the more intense my headaches get!
  • @angieahrens I think they take a class we don't know about just so they know how to do that...at least the smart ones do hahaha
  • Hey u again I do Aug 2 but i know she goin to cum n July I so can't wait to meet my baby n I have to start planin for my babyshower next month cuz I don't have anything for my baby I feel bad I just need help n new friends
  • MINE IS JULY 9 LET US KNOW US PREGLY WOMEN CAN OFFER U HELP...GOOD LUCK
  • I sleep a lot!! I am starting to get hungrier more often, these pains I wake up too are annoying (mostly cause of the air mattress) .. Today she has been the most active, which I loved! Im due August 5
  • edited May 2011
    I'm due August 16. Been busy with preparing the nursery :) excited because stuff has been arriving from my registry. I have been much more tired and my headaches seem worse. Excited about my 3d ultrasound on Wednesday:X I can relate feeling swollen my wedding ring is getting too snug. :( and I hate watching the scale go up every time at doctors office:(:(
  • Im due the22 with aboy. Im tired, irons low, gotta go to a diabetes clinic, bb has blocked urethra, on top of that I work too much, and hate my job right now! Wish hubby could find a job so I dont have to work or worry so much...
  • I think yesterday is the first time I felt like I couldn't do something cuz I'm preggers. Lame!
    26 w 4 d due Aug 25th
  • I'm due Aug 14th..I'm getting very excited to meet my little man. I have some mixed emotions though because my husband leaves Sept 1st for a year, so as much as I want time to fly for my pregnant self, I'm not ready for my hubby to leave.
  • due aug 11 but dr said he wont let me go past 38wks...so technically id b a july mama! but i love all u august ladies ive been hangin with for so long!

baby boy likes to sit way out in my tummy and i sometimes feel like ima fall over...he is a wild man at night and last night was the first night it hurt too bad to sleep on my tummy! i think the third trimester is going 2 b the worst! :(
  • Due August 30th but I'm betting on a September arrival. Baby boy is getting more active and I love watching my belly move. 100 days left to due date!
    Getting the invite list for the baby shower together. Hubby and I put 50% down on his bedroom furniture last weekend and working on our house remodel so we can bring it all home and get set up!
    Back is killing me and my heartburn is getting so bad I think I'm choking on stomach acid at night.
    I start a new job tomorrow!!
  • im due agust 27th with a little girl...i think she hates me...i cant eat anything good...everything gives heartburn...she loves my rib cage...not looking forward to the summer humidity...but i cant wait til shes here... <3
  • im due august 9th!! the kicks i can say are getting more and more powerful. heartburn is killing me & im starting to eat like its the last time i will ever see food again! not to mention my lower back hurts soo bad. joys of pregnancy haha. cant wait for august!!!
  • I'm due aug 11th, and everythings starting to get uncomfortable and tight, I've even had the joy of getting my first stretch mark and a hemroid, TMI I'm sure but I'm pretty pissed about it! Lol and to top it off my dr is making me cut my 45 hr work schedule in half because I'm having so many BH contractions during the day while I'm at work, she's worried that the physical demands my job requires could cause preterm labor! Anyway enough of my bitching, besides all that i am very excited to meet my lil Scarlett girl: )