why me?? :(

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
My father passed away last night they believe it was a heartattack..he was 50 and approximately 20 days away from seeing his first grandson. Im so upset I have just finally calmed down enough to stop crying. My baby's father is also in jail so the Guy I'm in love with can't even comfort me the way he wishes he could :( I'm sorry I just needed to vent

Comments

• i'm so sorry for your loss :(
  • I'm sorry hun
  • Im so sorry for your loss >:D< I'm sure its very hard. At least now your son has a guardian angel always looking out for him.
  • Im very sorry for your loss. My father died in my arms november 2009 after failed cpr attempts. Its devastating if you need to talk to someone who has been there please don't hesitate to talk to me...ill message you my number now.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard this time might be for you. My prayers will be with you.
  • I'm so sorry dear my grandparents also have heart problems :( .. I would hate to imagine loosing one of them a few days before my baby boy came .. or loosing them @ all.. I'm so sorry. I'm here for you >:D<
  • :( im sorry hun
  • I'm so sorrrry hunny!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So sorry for your loss :-(
  • I'm very sorry for your loss. I know how hard having your other half in jail is. Prayers.....
  • Very sorry for your loss.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.