Any September Mommie's Have Their Baby Shower Already?

It's Time For Our Babyshowers Already, (: Has Any Mommie's Had Theirs Yet? Tell Me All About It.!!! Mine Is In 4 Weeks, & Were Starting TO Plan It Already!!

Comments

• Im doing mine the 3rd of September ..im due the 22.. but started planning already!!
  • I'm having my baby shower on july 2nd I'm due sept1st
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Not yet! I'm pretty sure my mom and MIL are throwing showers for me (separately)..I haven't heard anything yet tho cuz I think they're gonna surprise me but I'm gettin impatient! I keep checking my registry to see if anything has been purchased but nothin yet! Lol I'm thinkin mayb july or august..it'll definitely be early tho cuz I had my first 3 wks early which happened to be the day of my shower so I missed it!! Not takin any chances this time and they're all aware of that! Lol
  • I started planning and did my registry, but mine isn't until July 17th... I'm due Sept 6th
  • I'm due sept 28th and I'm having mine on july 9th then my mil is throwing me one too i think in july I can't wait!!!
  • Mine has been planned for months and its on July 31st. I have a very proactive mil!
  • @Beatrice1436 i Dont Know How Yur Doing It. Lol :) im To Impatient! i Was Gunna Do Mine In August, But Lately Ive Been Having Alot Of Contractions, & Such SO Ima Do It Early. & That Way i Can See Wat Friends/Family Bought & Watever They Didnt We Can Get It.

@Jenniiee Watt Are Yu Havinq? & Wats Yur Theme?

@lmelanson Lol Im Crazy Too; & Had To Do It Already!

@ethansmommy122 My Hubby's Stepmom Is Throwinq Me one Wit Her Family. & i Dont Know Any Of Them! :( But i Could Get To Know Them

@starrxoxo09 i Did My Registry Yesterday At BabiesRUs & Baby Depot..! (: i Took My Boyfriend Alonq & He Was Like A Kid in A Candy Store. Lol i Think He Scanned Everythinq.

@newmomma13 i Bet. (: i Cant Wait To Have Mine Either!

@lilpeapod913 Lol & Yur Havinq Twins Right?
  • I'm due sept 14th, And my shower is july 16th...I can't wait
  • Still trying to work on the date either july 16th or august 6th (im due sept.26). I unfortunately have to work around my mothers two vacations. But me & the fiance are going to register this weekend.
  • im doing mines on aug 6th im due sept 29 :) already started to plan n got ppl working on their jobs for my shower lol
  • Im hoping to have mine on july 16 on my birthday! Im due sep 7th
  • One of mine is July 30th and the other is the last Saturday of June :) so excited!
  • @lmelanson I do the same. I work at bed bath n beyond n were r apart of buy buy baby n I look at our website for games n favors :)
  • @lmelanson yup we can, I Think my boyfriend is getting tired of hearing about it. Lol oh Well he's not invited!!! Are any of ya's both boys & girls?
  • Mine is July 14th :) I'm due Sept 15 :) I'm excited!!

• @lmelanson Yeahh I wanted To do both, but my boyfriend don't like guys around me that he doesn't know. So I Was oh Well. I Thought yur boyfriend is always supposed to Be there, I remember my friend had him there and He carried the gifts and stuff she couldn't. So that Was good!
  • @jay_brad mine Is June 25th & I Can't Wait either!! Are yu having A boy?
  • I'm sad. I don't get one :(((
  • Awh; Whyy not? I had 2 best friends doing mine but they started acting weird and was running their mouth about me. So I'm doing my own!!
  • Yes I'm having a little prince :) Braxton :X
  • Me Too; He's Going TO Be Jr so It's Gregory!! (; & I'm Due 09/09
  • My shower is June 12th and I'm due Sept 20th :-)
  • @kenzie0713 Wat Are Yu Havinq & Wats Yur Theme?
    :p
  • I'm due Sept 25 , my baby shower is July 10 th. Already had my registry since the beginning of the month lol
  • @cgm1113 lol I feel like it! But no, just one little octopus boy :)
  • I'm due Sept. 12th and my baby shower is June 18th :)