edited May 2011 in Baby names
Lincoln Aariona or Parker Aariona

My husbands name is Aaron and insists on us fitting it in somewhere. Lol
Thx in advance

Comments

• I like parker
  • agree@amab13
  • Also agree with @amab13
  • @amab13 we want the first name to be unisex. I read an article that says women with somewhat masculine sounding names fair better in corporate america.
    I actually wish I could get around Aariona. Lol
  • I like Lincoln.
  • Lincoln or parker for a girl?

I like Aariona Parker too.. to me its prettier & more girly...

I only say ths only cuz the ppl I knw w a lincoln or parker name, are males.. my cousins sons name is parker...

But as a middle it would cute! :)

I personaly like the name Laine for a boy, & I read how its such a girls name!!! Grrr lol.. oh well, we can name our kids wutevr..
  • @Carley my daughter is screwed then Haha the 4year old is Janice Catherine and if this one is a girl she will be Mavis Darnell
  • @girlsloveink yes ma'am they do sound masculine. That's the point. I know its weird but read my last post.
    I luv the name Laine
  • An BTW I wuz not trien to be rude, not one bit, hope I didn't offend u.. sry if I might of... I'm sry
  • I know a girl named Parker and I think its cute! I know you will pick the right name for her! :)
  • Jus read it thts y I wuz like, oh dear lol.. but yah, the name laine (spelt tht way especially ) is more female thn unisex... but I still like it for a boy, not a girl lol.. Laine Wylde. :) yahz!!!
  • @garagebandfan not necessarily. Maybe she will go into a different field. That name sounds like the artsy type.
    Now Darnell is a great name.
  • But yes, I like parker more. :)
  • Darnell is my middle name, and my grandpa and uncles middle name.. I used to hate being named after a boy..but now I love it
  • both are adorable to be honest... i like them for a girl!!! a lot!!! (i like many "boy" names for girls anyways. my friends name is kyle and she's absolutely beautiful!)

i have never heard of a lincoln anywhere... and i'm born on abe lincolns birthday so i'll say that as my top choice... but both/all are great!!!
  • @girlsloveink I love the name laine as well. My bf and I are huge fans of alice in chains and were thinking about naming our boy Laine after Laine Staley. Buuut we're having a girl :) and @Carley I like Parker more than Lincoln is sounds masculine but still good for a girl....
    I had a friend who named her son Lincoln and her daughter Penny... and she swears she "didnt know Lincoln is on the Penny" hahahahaha
  • Parker :) that's a real good name.

Darnell is a hosp by me. Its where I will deliver.. sadly. Wish I had my choice
  • Parker :) nora roberts has theses series called the bridal quartet and Parker was my fave character. Bright witty beautiful classy funny and so together :D
  • I like parker better
  • @leggs2011 U must be@ Ft Hood
  • I love Parker
  • my vote is for Parker.
  • @tinkergal thts y we like the laine name. ;) Laine(alice in chains) Wylde (BLS zakk wylde) plus we think Wylde is effin cool sounding! But, I'm only 12wks.. we dunno wut it is yet....
  • Yyyup. Sadly sadly. I heard they are just awful and unpersonal at l&d. I just hope my mommy can be there w/ me as this is my first
  • agree with amab13! Aarionna Parker is so freak adorable!!!!