When did you all start feeling your baby move?

I heard that you can start feeling movements around 16 weeks.. well i'm 17 weeks tomorrow & i feel nothing but flutters every once in a blue. Mind you I'm already showing!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • With my first..between 16-17 weeks. With this one...flutters at 14 weeks, almost 17 weeks and I can feel more.
  • I didn't feel any movement until I was 21wks.
  • I was 18weeks...and now at 22weeks I can feel from out side
  • I started thinking I felt something around 18 wks. I wasn't sure at first but as the baby got bigger the movements became stronger.
  • I started at 18 weeks, but by 20 weeks he was unstoppable lol...
  • I started feeling flutters at 15 weeks now 17 and can barely feel them on the outside if you feel just right
  • edited May 2011
    I felt flutters around 14 or 15 weeks, and I got my first outside kicks at 17 weeks, 1 day. I'll be 21 weeks on Friday, and she still consistently kicks all day and night. My placenta is also on the bottom, which is partly why I feel/see as much as I do.
  • I just started feeling flutters at exactly 17 weeks !! Yayy
  • Awe I think I was 17w6d. :) my first pregnancy too. It was pretty darn neat. :)
  • 21.5 weeks that's when i knew it was the baby for sure!
  • first pregnancy i felt flutters at 17 weeks and kicks around 22 weeks... this time though felt flutters by 13 weeks and kicks by 16 weeks and kicks on the outside by 18 weeks... i have a feeling that my placenta is placed differently this time too so that makes a big differance
  • I had flutters around 16 weeks and kicks by 20 weeks, my fiance felt it at 21 weeks
  • I started feeling flutters at 17 weeks
  • My doc told me I won't feel anything until 18 weeks, sure enough 18 weeks and 4 days I felt the first lil kicks! :)
  • I feel flutterying in my stomach wasn't sure exactly what it was.... its weird. First pregnancy 15weeks&&2days
  • I Started feeling deep movements at 14 wks then felt first little kick poke@16 wks. I have ben able to feel them from the outside since 18 wks. I'm currently at 19 wks & feel him move every day. I am in my first pregnancy but also very thin.
  • edited May 2011
    @Stacic143 fluttering couldn't b in your stomach@15 wks because the baby is well below youre belly button still!
  • flutterying i think occurred around 14 weeks & half but i was sure what it was now when by the end of my 17 wks i felt my baby more. now im 18wks 5d n 1st pregnancy. ;)
  • I felt her for sure around 20 weeks
  • I felt flutters @ 16-17 wks & then @ 18 wks the flutters turned to kicks literally overnight! I'm 20 wks now & my babygirl is super active. I can feel when she's kickin, punchin, pressed against my stomach, when she's all curled up on one side, when she flips, everything! I love it, by far my fav part of pregnancy!
  • At about 20 weeks I was for sure felt firm kicking :)
  • i think i just felt my first flutters and i am 16 w 3 days. but i am not to sure quite yet. lol. It just feels like a random case of the butterflies.
  • I'm 11 weeks with our second n I've been feeling flutters since 8 wks :)
  • 14 weeks. Right above my pelvic bone. I'm now 16 weeks today :) I feel pressure and flutters every now and then. :X
  • I'm 15 weeks and.have just started feeling baby move 8-> not much and maybe only a couple times every 2-3 days although me and bd did go to see pirates of the caribbean on Sunday and the little monkey wouldn't sit still must like jack sparrow just as much as mummy :)
  • Oook. Thank you ladies all, I stit makes me feel a little weird but I'm super anxious to feel the actual kicks from the outside.. Maybe when my fiance comes to visit me in Atlanta next month i will be feeling kicks by then it'll be a neat experience for both of us to feel it together