anyone use the chinese birth calendar?

Comments

• I have 3 kids and did it with everyone of them....and everytime it has been opposite. Thank goodness for ultrasound ;-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It was wrong for 2 out of my 3 kids
  • I too think all the people it was wrong for did it wrong, it was right for me! :)
  • what is the Bleach test? Lol omg
  • @amipregnant would it be possible for you to check what im having as im not sure what to do, i conceved 16th feb, due 9th nov and my dob is 28th oct 1981, we have 2 girls so hoping for a mummys boy x x
  • You have to find out your chinese age. According to the chinese chart im going to have a boy :) we'll see if its right in a couple of weeks
  • Mine was right I checked my chinese age n found out.
  • I used it and it was right for me make sure yu use the right lunear age
  • i figured out how to do it and it says im having a......BOY! i hope its right as we have 2 girls and would love a son, fingers crossed, i have my next ultrasound june 20th so find out then x
  • Told me I'm havin a boy, will find out next weeks
  • I take that back misread it , girl...we will c
  • I checked it out after I had my son and it was correct. And with this one it says it's a girl. So we will see.
  • Mine was wrong! Thank God! LOL cuz it said boy & I'm havin a lil girl! :-D
  • It said I am having a girl but how does it work for twins? Lol!
  • It said boy for us, and we are having a girl, it is really just for fun
  • I think its false....its either 50/50. Its been wrong...u get wat GOD wants to ble a u wit.
  • I used it & todays ultrasound confirmed it! Girl girl girl. So so happy
  • I used it and it said boy and im having a boy :)
  • Mine said boy and im having a,boy
  • Every gender predictor I tried said Girl and sure enough its a Boy..lol smhh
  • @mellybby you're due the day before i am!
  • I used it and it was correct it said boy and I'm having a boy......yay me I'm so excited
  • I used it too and it was correct!! I am having a boy!!
  • It said I was having a boy with all 3 of my kids. I have two girls and another on the way. Dang false hope. :P
  • It said I would have a boy but I'm having a girl.
  • It was correct for me.
  • It was saying boy for me but im getting my girl
  • It said boy & I'm having a boy! Yay, me lol
  • It was right for my cousin and wrong for me. It said we were both having girls! I'm having a boy and shes having a girl.