should I??? *update*

edited May 2011 in Second Trimester
so my mil keeps calling me fat, or she calls me fat so. like today we were out at the store n she said come on fat so infront of ppl n im like ughhh but didnt say shyt to her about it. I told my hubby before about her fat comment jokes but fuck we out in public. thats just plain out fuckin rude!!!! not even my family call me shyt like that. should I tell her about herself????

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Take your shopping cart next time and run into the back of her heel..lol I wld do this to my bil everytime we went out somewhere.. Oopsy ;)
  • No. You should punch her in the throat!
  • @lmelanson, I am gona tell my husband tonight bc she acts like im as big as a house bc sometimes when were in the kitchen she says things like get ur fat self out the way :( he probably didnt say nun last time he better or I will.

@jamie77 lol u made me giggle out loud haha next time I will hit her heel with the cart. good idea :)
  • @blueberrysmom lol I was waiting for ur post to say that lol
  • Next time tell her ok wrinkle puss, watch that osteoporosis granny! Shall we get your depends now or later? Did your metomucil not settle good today?
    Or a throat punch ;)
  • @mrs_shu lol u ladies have great ideas. lol see I dont want to be so rude to her bc I live with her n plus if I go bad on her she might piss on herself lmao. jk
  • Shit, tell.her I may b "big" according to u right now...but at least its only for a couple months. Ur bitterness will last forever.

I was gna say ugliness but idk if she is or not. Id b rude back honestly
  • If u don't want to be rude. Next time she says it I'd break down crying n when she or someone says whats wrong say I'm sick of being called fat! Might work..otherwise I'd tell her off
  • @adri805 she is bitter lol I mean she can be nice but man them name calling just pisses me off. grrrr

@azmom oh yeah I cry easily, but when she calls me a fat ass I get so pissed I get mad not sad.
  • Yeah so was my ex mil but she's still a B. Haha
  • @adri805 I think some mil just wants to make our lives a living hell cuz we have their sons haha.
  • edited May 2011
    my phone done gon crazy lol
  • I think ur soooo right
  • Umm id be like alright you fugly fat heffier. :/ that is rude of her and I would be hurt if someone called that even if I WAS a fat cow.
  • @rachelmt21 yeh I was pretty hurt from it :( we have a bbq sunday with the family she better not call me a fat ass in front of them bc ima embarrass her in front of her family.
  • so I woke up this morning n walked in the kitchen to see if my mil needs help with prepin for the bbq today... it was around 6 in the morning. the first thing she said was What r u doing up FAT ASS. I turned around n went back to my room n told my hubby about it but I told his stupid ass not to talk to her about it today bc were having a huge family bbq n my sisters r coming over n I didnt want tention in the air. anyways he told her anyway. she knocked n we didnt even answer n she came in my room n said she apologize if she hurt my feelings n that when she calls me fat shes talkin about my belly n nyla my unborn daughter. she made a comment last week how my daughter will come out weighing 100lbs. fuckin pissed me off. anyways I didnt say one word while she was apologizing so she said what she had to say n left my room. she just came in n brought me a bowl of watermelon lol that I didnt ask for.
  • hopefully she gets it now and will stop... that's if she has common sense...
  • Glad she apologized sounds like she feels bad if she is bringing u watermelon
  • If she does it again do what the ladies said above
  • @mikeandronadopt I sure hope it does stop cuz it was making me hate her a lil

@happymommyof2 I hope she feels bad bc she said some mean things.

@jess510 lol I will keep what the ladies said in mine especially about the cart haha. n im sorry to hear about ur car getting total. did u find a new car yet???
  • I didn't see this first time but my sister said it once and she's a really big b¡tch so i just said i maybe but your going to be ugly for ever and you look like a slapper apprently she call cried all night but everyone ignored her now she says my bump getting bigger but it's cute lol and no one else calls me it
  • @mrsthompson yes.... My parents were going to help us with some of the payment while i'm on maternity leave seeing as I make more than my hubby and disabilty isn't much. We were going to go back sometime this week to get it.

However I have a 20 year old younger brother who went through a lot of problems with an ex girlfriend due to her being 17 even though they were already dating before my brother turned 18. Well anyways they were a modern day romeo and juliet. Well last night my brother found out she died. My moms really worried about him. She was thinking of taking a leave of abscence from work for a while to make sure he's ok. So I feel it's not appropriate to ask for money now. So we'll see what happens.....
  • @samiuk, ppl r jus so rude then they want to kiss ass lol its funny.

@jess510 awww, ur on maternity leave already. how far along r u??? thats nice of ur parents. sorry about ur brothers gf :( I hope ur brother gets thru this...
  • @mrsthompsin34 no i'm only 20w not yet! But I will be soon I plan on taking one month off before and two to three months after.
  • @jess510 im planning on quiting at the end of june