well....

2»

Comments

• @1_bubbly_mommy thanks boo. some people are just on one i swear! but i dont let stupid people off of a pregany ladies forum phase me at all! my birthday is great.
  • That was stupid.... Sometimes I say a certain week or almost if i'm close. @chelseapie just let it go..... Some people.....
  • @jess510 yeah some people are really retarded but its okay. their problem not mine.
  • Haha Yup my problem so get off it already lol
  • edited May 2011
    Not a big fuckin deal, damn gemini's n teens lol new subject as u said.. :)
  • @mommyof2nd Lmfao stfu. Sine im a teen and sooo "immature" you should be the order wiser person and learn to keep mouth shut.(:
  • Ur trippin on something so small n petty lol so ridiculous! It was a simple comment n the way u reacted was immature.. BTW text can come off very wrong specially when ur hormones r taking over ever think of that?
  • @mommyof2nd of course you will comment back. just hush already woman. go play.
  • YEP I'm gonna comment back and?? lol I got lots of years on u lil girl don't tell me wat 2 do ;)
  • @mommyof2nd act your age then.(: lil girl.
  • Ahhh leave it alone love let her look foolish she's the adult so why is she arguing with you?
  • I'm not lookin like anything I dgaf, don't know any of u lol I'm over it so drop it already omfg!