Just thought I would share a cute funny product I came across while registering

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
So when I first found out we were having a boy the first thought that popped into my head was "Oh man we are so going to get peed on when we change him" lol well my husband and I were registering at Babies R Us and came across something called a weeblock! I had to laugh out loud!! It is a cute little cover for a baby boy's wee wee while you change him. And it says "lil squirt" on it lol they also had some that were shaped like soccer balls and basket balls and they are washable and reusable. I haven't used it yet obviously since I'm still pregnant so I'm not saying "hey this works great go buy it" I just thought I would share my find because I thought it was super cute and kind of funny.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah that's what I was thinking. We today registered for it. Hopefully someone gets it for us but even if they don't I think it was pretty cheap.
  • LOL... added that to my registry too! so funny!
  • My friend got me one of those as a joke with my last son. It wasn't overly useful, but it was really adorable and got a laugh out of everyone at my shower. :)
  • Id think its easier to just place a washcloth over the lil guy to not get peed on.
  • I have some called Pee Pee tents. lol they are black with red guitars on them! They are super cute..but your prolly right @one5one a washcloth would probably be easier and cheaper..I just got one set because they were cute.
  • @one5one you are probably right but I just thought the idea was so cute I would share. And I didn't think about using a washcloth so that's a good idea.
  • Lol they sell those at my hospital gift shop.
  • how funny i dont have to worry about that now but i do want a lil boy in the future
  • I bought some pee pee tee pees with my first son because ii thought they were funny and cute. I never ended up using them, but I don't regret buying them. I still think they're cute and I packed them in his memory box with other keepsakes that he can have when he's older.
  • @jewlieuh aww that's a super cute idea I think I'll do the same thing!
  • @Preggers it is a funny ideaz I've seen it in some baby mags. Also if you google something like weird baby items you get to see much more!!
  • @ashley_smashley those sound cute too. But the washcloths probably cheaper like you said & can be used for other things. Provides you wash it first! Lol
  • They have some at motherhood it called "the peepee tp"!! We regisitered foor one too!! A wipe warmer helpps tooo,,, the cold wipes will make pee everytime!
  • @augustbaby we registered for a wipe warmer too =)
  • We did too! I have 4 nephews and really appreciate the sister in law that has the warmer!!!