UPDATE!!! my amnio and induction!

13»

Comments

• I feel like a stalker watching your post constantly! Lol
  • Hey ladies!!!! Im sorry it took so long to update, I just woke up from a nap. The resident though indialated to a 6 but my dr at 5:45pm said I was only at a 4 still. So I ended up having a c-section... ouch! I had her at 6:13pm she weighs 7.0lbs and is 19inch long!! She is absolutely beautiful!! Thank you all for all the support and best wishes!! I hope your all doing great!!! If you have any questions i'll definitely answer them asap!!
  • Yay!! Enjoy your little baby!! :X
  • Yay Congrats mommy :) sorry u had to go through all of that but the most important thing is you have ur sunshine :)
  • Congrats sorry tohear you had to have a c section. I hope.you recover.safely. If gou have any questions.im.here :)
  • Congrats! Take all the advice, get moving as soon as you can (won't hurt as much as you think!) But get as much rest as you can! Well done!
  • edited June 2011
    Congrats hun!!! Im so happy for you!! Sorry you had to have a c-section though :( but as long as you and baby are safe and healthy, that's all that matters. :D Im praying you have a very quick recovery!
  • Congrats get well soon :)
  • @kansasmomma sounds just like my firsy delivery. That is why im havin a repeat section tomorrow. I would like details on how that went for u..

So excitef that its all over for u. Im sure she is beaitiful. Just speaking from experience make sure u get up and walk. As much as possible. It hirts nut mskes the healing process so much faster. try to get some rest and remember there is no shame in puttin baby in the nursery at night so u can actually sleep. U will need if. Best wishes in a quick recovery and id still love to hear updates... Im only 28 hrs away from my c section :)
  • Congrats momma!!!! :D
  • Thank you everyone!! I hope have all been doing good!! Sorry I haven't gotten on I have been so busy and bonding with little miss alexa!!!

@kaylin I hope ur c-section great!!!! I hope you and baby are healthy and strong!! Sorry I did not answer ur question in time. Good luck please keep me updated!!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Amnioprocedure Was well explained. The side effects: abortion, miscarriage, premature labor, and of course have baby born before 40 wks due to infection. So i passed
  • @kansasmomma things went great today. Thanks for thinking of me. Delivered a healthy beautiful boy. 8 lbs 15 oz 19.5 inches long. We r both well and im already up walking...how r u recovering?
  • Congratulations on your baby girl and I hope you recover quickly from your c section! :)
  • @kaylin im glad it all went well!! Congrats on your baby boy!! Im doing pretty good!! Im walking and pretty much doing everything! I thought recovering from a c-section would be a lot harder. Im on very little pain Meds, just tylenol! Im breastfeeding so my boobs hurt more! How are u doing? Are u breast or bottle feeding?? What did u name ur little boy??
  • @kansaasmomma sorry it hastaken me.so long to rezpond. This little man gets most of my attention. But I can not complain. Im lovon it. Hes been a great baby. We named him miken steven. Im bottle feeding. Actually up now.at three am feeding lol so excuse all the typos...how r u doing in mommyhood. Whsts ur email or facebook? I.dont thonk ill b on pregly much but would love to keep in touch with u.. My email is kaylin_gain@hotmail.com facebook email kaylin.gain@und.nodak.edu kaylin gain contact me soon. Hope.all is well.