Comments

• How about Jocelyn Grace?
  • DaniLynn
    Keelie
    Audrey
    Ambrielle (idk on spelling)
    Aubrey
    Kailyn
    Idk there's some off the top of my head lol. Good luck and I liked Claudia Dee too that is cute. Maybe he will change his mind???
  • Delesia. donnea. Donna. deshal .
  • Name her DeMyia Markenzie
    Deioni (De-un-nee) Marshae
    Or i'll share my daugther name with you
    Brihilee Zacole
  • Dayla or Zion if I have a girl I'm naming her Lyric. Hope that helps
  • I like lyric and zion both nice. You all are great! :-D
  • Dailyn or Dalis
  • Ok ladies still have nothing! Ugh this is more difficult than I thought. Help!
  • Daenerys from Game of Thrones! She's a princess. Pronounced Da-nae-res. Danny for short. I love that name!
  • Samika (sa.me.kuh)
    Zoriah
    Daleah
    Dalyla
    Ash Dee
    Jo Dee
    Erica
    Alecia (uh.lee.cee.uh)
    Cambri
    Karlee
    Sonia
    Jezabelle
    Meeka
    Miyah
    Eviny
    Malia
  • Thanks for the list @caroline8_p and @blueberrysmom that is interesting never hear of it before. Thanks ladys... I am liking Devon however my husband is stuck on ahsiah or whatever I don't know how to spell it but its ah-sy-ah...ugh
  • there was a girl at my daughters school and her name was Azariah, i thought that name was so pretty if my baby is a girl thats gonna be her middle name.. my daughters middle name is mariah so it will rhyme lol. i really like the name aubrie and why not convince hubby to choose claudia dee? that name sounds good.
  • Claudia Dee is a family name and so I think that's why he is somewhat against it now. But I have moved on to Devon, or Devynn but he isn't lol. She probably won't have a name until I give birth. Who knows.... :-S
  • Still NEED HELP!
  • I like the name rosabella:)
  • Man, I like Devynn. :-S

Destiny
    Dacia (Day-sha)
    Daliah
    Denae
    Dana
    Damaris
    Danika
    Darielle

Good luck!!
  • Deonna/deanna how ever u wanna spell it
    Desiree
    Devina
  • Why not develynn or devilynn dee-ann
  • Don't feel to bad I'm 36 weeks tomorrow and my lil girl still has no name. Take a list of your favorite names and see what she looks like.
  • Thanks everyone. @camommy I think that is what I am going to have to do. My husband is just getting on my nerves. I love devynn but he doesn't. Ugh. I guess I can just wait to see her because they don't ask until after anyways.
  • @camommy me either... im about ready to just what ever i call her when she comes out will be what she is... lol
  • @jalem @queennique that's what we are doing my husband refuses to really even talk about names until he sees her
  • Dezaleigh
  • I read that more masculine names for girls foster stronger females who often succeed in the professional world...just what I read on a website.
  • I love the name Aniyah & middle names I had picked were Raine, Rosalie, Lyric & Jade but since Im havin a boy I couldnt use any of those. My oldest daughters middle name is Desiree.
  • @carriebear does my name count Dominique lol because if so there is still hope for me lol... and @honeybee5484 my husband would like the name Aniyah but not so much I and I love the name jade. I like masculine names for girls too. And my best friends name is Desiree.