Need help with a Girl Name....please!!!!! (Update) Ok now 30wks No NAME

edited July 2011 in Baby names
So me and my husband is having a hard time finding a name for our daughter. I always thought we were going to name her Claudia Dee because when I was pregnant with my son, at first I thought I was having a girl and that was what her name was going to be, however my husband seemed to have had a change of heart. My name is Dominique Denice, his name is Darious Marque, and our son is Darion Marques, so everyone thinks her name should start with a D as well, which i am fine with however!!!!! I dont want a name that people would have to look twice at to pronounce i need something that is not so come but not made up and also classy, can you guys please help me

PS I am broken that we arent naming her Claudia Dee which is his grandmothers first name and my grandmothers middle name... But I am willing to consider anything...

Thanks for your help and I hope everyone is doing well!!!

Update!

I think we might have a name for our lil princess....... Devynn Mariah Latimer however my husband is trying to change the first name to Devani because he says Devynn is a boy name which he is right but I like it for our lil girl. There will be Darious, Dominique, Darion and Devynn I think it works, everyone would have the same initial except me...hmmmm I think its a win win for both so he needs to be easy and deal with it. \m/

I STILL DONT HAVE A NAME AND I AM 30 weeks 31 on Wed! UGH why is this so hard, NEED MORE HELP LADIES AND yes i am focusing on D names, nothing too ethnic either.... Although I am ethnic but I just dont like names that I read and cant say it right on the first try.

Comments

• Danielle
    Daisy
    Diamond
    Dana
    Destiny
    Devida
    Dory
    dora
  • Breshay. I was going with that name but me and my husband have always loved the name Aubrie-Shay if our son would have been a girl it would have been Aubrie lol
  • Delilah-Daria-Darla-Deja-Delia-Dekendra-Destiny- Dasey-Dahlia-Dakota-
  • edited May 2011
    I love destiny however I know a destiny so that deletes that. Aurbrie I love I would name a girl that lol. @BellaReust how do you pronouce deja? Day-Jah??

Thank you guys!!!
  • Danika, Dezzirae, DeeAnna, Dakota, Delaney, Danielle
  • I love the name Dakota for a girl.
  • @Rockinmomma, my sis name is Desiree she wouldnt live it down even though i like the way you spelled it. and I like DeeAnna might be on to something will write that one down. Thanks

Keep them coming ladies i am pulling my hair out, I want to call this lil girl something lol
  • Always have loved danielle, or Bailey..I know its not a d name.
  • @Katiep8610 it doesnt have to be a D name at this point child I just need a name that is just as beautiful as she will be, I am so open to anything right now lol. I love Bailey and Bella!
  • @Justkirarenee I love the name Dakota as well but its close to my aunts name who passed her name was Devota...
  • Isadora
    Deona
    Dalisa
    Karis (like paris)
    Briel
    De'Asia
    Cyndal

• @Supermom405 I like Karis never heard or thought of it before... Thanks girly going on my list!
  • @QueenNique your welcome! & good luck coming to a conlusion :)
  • Delilah dee
    Destiny dee
    Desiree dee
    Donna dee
    Dorah dee
    Danielle dee
    Daisy dee
    Dallahs dee
    :)
  • i like dawn too....
  • A lady I know her daughters name is Berlyn. I think its different and sounds cool. I know it doesn't start with a D but its unique.
  • Domia
    Denisia
    Daylin
    Dominise
    Danalyn
    Daria
  • Domia
    Denisia
    Daylin
    Dominise
    Danalyn
    Daria
  • The name starting with D is not a must, I really dont mind her name starting with something else, my son was kinda named after my husband so thats why he ended up with a D name they have the same initials. I like Berlyn and Aubrie.
  • Thanks ladies I really appreciate the help. I never thought it would be so hard with my son I just said Darion and hubby agreed and that was that, now its like everything I say is whack and he keep bringing me arabic names which are fine but again I don't want a name that is hard to pronouce. Ugh its so hard when they hubby has an opinion lol
  • how about Aubrie Dawn?????
  • That is pretty. I like it
  • edited June 2011
    Donatella
    DeNae
    Doreen
    Dunia ....its Arabic...(dune-NYA)
    Delora

Aubrie Dawn is pretty though :)
  • edited June 2011
    Thanks you two, hubby is in to arabic and hebrew names so he will like Dunia i will pass that one on. :bz
  • If u haven't found one.. I like mckenna or McKinley i really like cadence but my bffs lil girl is named that so that will always be outta the question but we found out last week we have a boy in the oven!
  • Congrats lil boys are so fun!
  • Mckynnlee
    Mia
    Ava
  • i like the name Devinia.. not sure of spelling im sure its wrong.. lol and it would sound good with the middle name Dee