What a Twat! (Mature content!)

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Idk why but I am in a love hate relationship with that word. Twat. Sounds wet and droopy lol.
My favorite thing to call a vagina is a Cooter lol sometimes you will get Minge out of me, or Va Jay Jay. But mostly Cooter.

OH but if I'm in a REAAALLLYY dirty mood and feel like being a bad girl I'll even go as far as to call it the Big C word O.o shame on me :">

Whats your favorite thing to call your love tunnel? :P

Comments

• Lol i have taught my 2 yr old that she has a couda moma
  • Oh no not the C word! For shame! :P

Ever since watching the dern jersey shore my husband started calling it a coocah but I've always referred to it as my downstairs.
  • edited June 2011
    If I'm being nasty with my husband I call her "pussy"....but on a daily basis she is referred to as "kitty cat" or "vag" when I'm being comical. Lol
  • edited June 2011
    Omg! I have had it called a numerous amount of things my favorite was " wet wet" lol

I personally call it " The Snappa " .... I hope we r talking bout bed room names. Lmao
  • My " thingy"
  • My goodies
  • edited June 2011
    @roomfor1more lol HEY! I call my husband's anaconda that!!! Lmfao
  • I usually call it my cookie but my bf calls it his little kitty lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat "tu-tu" is pretty much the family name we teach little kids to call vaginas. I grew up calling it that, but when I wanted to do ballet... I changed my mind cuz I found it innapropriate when they told me I had to wear a tutu... LOL
  • and Good names ladies!!
  • I call it va jay jay. Now if I'm being sexy with husband I call it a pussy. Lol. Sounds dirty saying it. Haha.
  • I call mine my snatch.
  • Nooooooo I meant coochie! :)
  • Lol I call mine cookie @excitedforbaby lol cause a cookie is something you eat LOL ;-)
  • Mine is my goodies or who ha.. Va jayjay at times
  • lol thanks =)
  • When I change my daughter's diaper I call it her girl bits, I've never had a name for mine. Guess I'm weird. :-??
  • @sunshinelove I call it a cooter too.
    That is what we as a family have always called it, but when my sister was 3 years old and I had my first son she ask why his cooter looked different and my mom told her girls have cooter and boys have wallys so both my boys and sister know that now. Then like 3 to 4 years later the movie "Wally" came out and really confused my boys because that is what they call their privates.
  • Lol @mommy2now3 I can just see their faces with the confusion too cute :) I taught my son to call his his birdie...he's seven now and still uses it
  • I call her my coochie or my girly bits lol ;)
  • A friend of mine is Polish and she calls it her "Cheepka" I love it!!
  • @stepherbell my boys are 5 and 7 still call theirs wally.
  • Mine is a cooter/cooch but for my daughter its a hooha they have gave me a hooha pic at every ultrasound since the gender test so i have 6 now thankfully her legs were too tight the last time and they couldnt get the pic.i was like thats okay! I dont need anymore im more than confident its a Girl! My sons is a gooby andd boy does he Love it!
  • When I was little my grandma would tell us to go "wash our twitters". Lol years down the road its a social networking site. LOL!
  • edited June 2011
    My mom taught me as a kid "nu-nu". The first time I heard that word with a different meaning I freaked out.
    When my little cousin was born my gma(dads mom) asked me to pick up her nu nu...I was like u want me to what!?! She was meaning her pacifier!
    Lol She didn't know that's what my mom called it as a kid lol. I just call it a vag now though. Or when I'm playing black ops and get pissed I call guys stupid little cunt bags...and I hate that word btw lol. My mom is super urked by and "private parts" names so I will just use vagina or penis around her. Those urk her the most. Its hilarious lol.
  • Haha yes! I love this post.... only because our home is so open to sex and sexual organs as topics to discuss.... according to my sister she doesnt have a vagina...she has a penis.... weird I know, but she is for sure a girl and very straight....other than that in my house its calles a va jay jay, coochie, cooter, vag-hina, the cat, and the naughty area...lol :)
  • Lol, all the kid ones made me laugh.
    Our family taught the girls to call it a chacha or a coochie... my son calls his a peepee... and when its hard he says he has a "floating peepee".