how much weight have u gained and how far allong r u?

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 25 weeks and I have gained 20 lbs aaaahhhh it needs to stop!!!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 21 weeks and ive gained 15 lbs, makes me worry about how much more ill gain:/
  • I gained 3lbs I'm 29wks2days
  • Ive lost 12 lbs and im 19 weeks tomorrow. I wasnt overweight when I got pregnant only 128. But I have stopped puking so maybe ill gain now.
  • 18 lbs @ 28 wks =(
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 40weeks tomorrow and havent gained anything! At my appointment at 38 weeks i had gained 2lb but then i have lost that now:-)
  • Im18 wks and gained 6 lbs
  • At 24 weeks I'd gained 15 lbs. I'm 27 weeks now and haven't gained anymore yet.
  • Ok girls, its NORMAL AND RECOMMENDED to gain between 25-35 pounds if you are of a healthy pre pregnancy weight! Don't look at what others have gained on here because you have no idea whether they were 5'6 and 100 pounds or 5'6 and 190 before they got pregnant! I typically avoid these posts because those that haven't gained anything boast about it and those who may have gained more than they feel comfortable with are left feeling fatter than when they started the post! You are doing just fine @momof22b! I'm sure you look so beautiful! With 15 weeks left, you will probably be right around 35 pounds at delivery and will lose about 15 before you come home! No worries, the idea is a healthy baby and you are doing great :) sorry so long, I just get hormonal at these posts lol
  • 14 lbs and 20+3 wks
  • 4 lbs at 16 weeks 3 days. Im almost 140 its depressing.
  • It seems like everyone is doing well my doc wanted me to only gain 15-20 lbs the whole pregnancy and I've already done that she wants me to stop gaining at all so I have a gym membership but because of the grinding I have to do water aerobics witch also sucks because the class is twice a week and $5 a class & that's on top of my gym membership I'm scared because I was already overweight to begin with and I lost 35 lbs before I got pregnant it was hard I just hope I can do it again @lmelanson @marabel @blackbarbie10 @kailiasmomma05 @murphy89 @survivormommie3 @gatotbob @denois @5lilangels @starrxoxo9 @mommy2isaiahngiselle @lilpeapod913 @lae3 @novbaby
  • I'm 21 weeks 2 days have gained about 17 lbs. But my doc wants me to gain 40 since I was underweight to begin with.
  • 39 weeks & 25 pounds!
  • 26w and gained 20 pounds.
  • 26 wk 3 days as of 4 weeks ago i had only gained 3 lbs
  • I was overweight for my height before I got pregnant too. At the beginning I was 156 now I'm 171 but I'm only 5'1". I'll admit I've really only gained a belly and a bigger butt but I only wanted to gain 15-20 too. I have 3 months left so we'll see what happens. I think as long as your moderately exercising and eating ok your body will gain what it needs. I look at the breakdown of weight gain too when I'm feeling bad and it reminds me that I'm not just piling on pounds of fat. Don't stress, just do the best you can :) that being said, I'm going to eat a pudding cup ;) lol
  • Ya dont go by my weight im 5 ft nothing and have been tiny all my life. I was 100 soaking wet before kids and my last pregnancy I only gained 12 lbs.
  • We've been waiting to adopt for 20 mnths now and I've gained about 20 lbs. One thing has nothing to do with the other in our situation but i am more than happy to to pretend it does to fit in here ;)
  • I'm 21weeks n 4days I gained 5pounds
  • 32 weeks, gained 15 lbs
  • As of my 34 week check up, I had gained 15 pounds so far.
  • 26 weeks and hasgained 37lbs .. Sooo horrible of me lol
  • @mikeandronadopt you fit in better thank any other guys here :) wish we were friends in real life, we'd get along I think lol