a lot of sleepless nights now!

so I'm up once again can't go to sleep, last night i was up at 1 in the morning cleaning the bathroom and moping the bathroom floor. At 1st i started waking up like almost every hr and half. Now i can't even go to sleep!

Comments

• Welcome to the sleepless club! I'm up all the time. I'll fall asleep n be back up around 3 or 4
  • Ditto! And I'm only 10 weeks!!!!
  • @marriedwith4... yeah i know rite ,not to mention the peeing stage lol (sigh) yeah this is just so much fun.
  • @mylittleblessing whooo u just wait until u get farther along mam... u r still early u haven't got to the fun part yet! lol
  • I'm with you girls I'm up once or twice a night wide awake.
  • @cfa... girl I'm up more then that and then. my 2yr old daughter can't sleep without me plus she has to b rite behind my back on me! soooo frustrating at times...
  • I feel like this is the club for me!!! Sleep?!? What's that!?!!?
  • @3rdangelontheway my 3 and 4 yr old both still sleep in my room drives me crazy, but they don't fit in my bed with hubby and me so they sleep on a mattress next to my bed. My son will try and seek in the bed then I'm up all night uncomfortable. I tried to make my kids a chart so every time they sleep in their room they get a sticker. Has not worked haha.
  • Awe I sorry ur not sleeping. Welcome to the club lol I use my time at night for.research and foruming, and during the day I try to make myself as exhausted as possible (cleaning, my son, dogs, errands) I did find tho that when I go 3 days on an hour or 2 of sleep each night, I crash hard on the 4th :P ooo n for some reason sex helps me sleep (sorry if tmi)
  • yep meeee tooooo!! im lucky if i get 2 sleep any time before 3am...i hate it!
  • Same here monday im asking for meds cause I want sleep before I go into labor!
  • @proudmommy8789 you can ask for sleep meds in pregnancy! How did I not know this
  • @Seifer12211 lol ive read on here about ladies taking ambien! Which ive taken before to regulate my sleeping cycle a year ago soo im asking for it again. I need it. I have horrible eye bags. I look like uncle fester from the adams family!!
  • @proudmommy8789 I'm def gonna ask thnx :) and I'm sure u make one hot uncle fester lol du-duu-du-dummm snap snao du-duu-du-dum snap snap dudududa, dududada dadudada :P
  • Its preparing u for all those late,night feedings...like im,doing now at 148 a.m lol
  • I'm due in 12 days, I've not had a restfull sleep for 2 months, seriously, I'm soo use to not sleeping, but naping. I'm always waking up for one thing or another. Plz son come soon, thank god my MIL will be here for the birth, ill have a lil help, plus with hubbys 10 day baby leave plus his 16 day leave for the Army. Hopefully I can get some sleep with all this help.
  • Oh joy! Lol I thought getting up every two hours to pee was bad..
  • I feel this club. Don't Get to sleep until about 5 and back up at 7, 9 and I give up at around 11 normally. Sometimes I give up earlier. Even with my new super comfy matresse it still only managed to add a couple hrs =p
  • @natashalynn... yes lady this is the no sleep club lol!
  • @cfa... lol yeah nice try with the stickers,i even tried having a goodies droor and it didn't work either! my 4yr old son tries the same method after i got a blow up matress from walmart i even took the time to pick out the best one lol but yet sometimes i still wake up with his feet flopping across my stomach or him kicking me bcuz he sleeps super wild!
  • @seifer12211... i try to do the same lady but i still find my self up on the enternet or watching criminal minds or cold case files lol... far as the sex thing my bf is always working so i REALLY don't get a lot of that although i wish i could, i tried to satisfy my self but I'm just too Damn big for that lmao!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I went to bed at 2, up at 3 to pee, asleep around four, up at 530 to pee, asleep by six, up by 740 thanks to excruciating pain in my hips, back and pelvis.
    If I don't sleep soon I'll go crazy.
  • @ kaylin... that's what i was telling my bf when he came home wondering why i was up so late cleaning
  • @mzmommy1st... awww poor baby at least its almost over now u only have to count down the days and not weeks or months. i hope its over soon good luck
  • edited June 2011
    I went to bed around 11:45 last night and literally woke up 6 times to pee!! I think baby dropped and she's now smooshing my poor bladder. I also toss and turn all night every night and no matter what cannot sleep past 8am without extreme effort. Fml at least this is all almost over for me. I can deal with waking up for a newborn as long as I can just get comfortable again.
  • @rckprincess2... omg i hate it when i can't sleep then on top of that the constant waking up uggh
  • @natashalynn... girl don't 4get the cramps n your legs and am i the only one who catch the cramps in your ass cheecks ugggh sometimes i can't even get up to pee!
  • Yeah I've had the cramps too. Such a pain. I've been crying for the last hour cause I'm so frustrated. Well. And sleep deprived.
  • @rockinmomma... yes girl! i'm with u on waking up for the newborn as long as i can get comfortable... bcuz now that I'm farther along if my i have to pee it feels like my baby is just kicking my bladder or pulling it... it hurts so bad!