how r my july mommas doing?

2»

Comments

• I'm due july 1st but I'm so ready for him to come now....my hand swells up so bad that I had to take my ring off,i can't fit my shoes and dont get me started on sleep lol...heartburn is a normal thing to me now, no meds help so I have to deal wit it and I just started to get stretch marks and its like they came over nite and not just one its my whole under belly....i guess they rite when they said third trimester is the worst...lol but on a good note my lil man will b here in less than 5 wks (hopefully)
  • Having a csection on the 15th.
    I feel like every horrible symptom I had magically disappeared overnight.
    I can breathe again.. No more heartburn or constipation..
    Seems strange and if i didnt have a belly i wouldn't even feel preggo.
  • @wiseccourt I wnt to the.doctor the other day n they said mi stomach was weighin a wk early... I was kinda happy bt a lil nervous kuz its rite around the coner
  • I'm due July 11th, I went to the doc Monday and he said I was dialated 2cm....I've been having contractions ever since and nausua. Now my back is killing me! I'm so misrable right now, can't take much more.
  • I haven't dialated or dropped. Its my 1sr
    im due july 3. I've gained way too much weight (40lbs) all in my butt. Im do done.
  • @mom_2beat19 I was messuring normal but gave birth to my beautiful son on the 6-8-11 and he's healthy even tho he was almost 4 weeks early.

@aprildc20 I was dialated at 3 Monday if ur contractions call cuz I called and thy had m come in gave birth 30 min after that

@bartendingmommy I was jue july 3rd lol
  • @mom_2beat19 I was messuring normal but gave birth to my beautiful son on the 6-8-11 and he's healthy even tho he was almost 4 weeks early.

@aprildc20 I was dialated at 3 Monday if ur contractions call cuz I called and thy had m come in gave birth 30 min after that

@bartendingmommy I was jue july 3rd lol
  • @wiseccourt omg Im suppose to be due on the 6th.. I wonder bt im still closed
  • Due july 2nd but 3 ish cms dialated and 50% effaced with irregular contractions so hope to go within the week
  • Im super anxious to meet my little one :)
  • @wiseccourt If I start contracting again in def going, my back has been killing me, the doc said he hasn't dropped yet but he is on my pelvic bone which causes a burning sensation down there like a pulled muscle. I can hardly walk without my legs swelling from the pressure.
  • Swollen! I'm retaining fluid like crazy! And I'm 1.5 cm dilated. My doc never says anything about my cervix...so I have no clue. Should I just ask about it next time?
  • LOL I feel weird saying this but I'm NOT ready, I'm NOT done and I'm NOT anxious! I'm not that uncomfortable yet, I know he's not ready and I don't feel huge. I have been so sick for the last 2 months with different infections and colds that this week I have been so much better and my outlook on life is sunny and cheerful. The weather here in middle of Canada is beautiful and b/w 70 & 75 degrees F. I'm done working next Wed and get to spend time with my beautiful 3 yr old. Talk to me in 2 wks, I'm sure I'll be singing a different song tho!
  • I'm due july 22 and i'm ready giving xavier a 30 day notice on the22 of june if his not out on time it's on. I'll try anything to get him to come. Doc said he won't induce till after im two weeks late :-W
  • @aprildc20 good luck, i hope u lil one comes soon so you dont have to be in pain anymore, cuz i know how bad my back was hurting and still does now after the fact but diff kinda pain lol
  • @wiseccourt how far along were you when you gave birth?
  • edited June 2011
    36 weeks 3day @Joshuaswifey_711
  • I'm due July 31st, so I'm 33wks today. I woke up at 4:45am with horrible cramping in my back & the top of my uterus. I went to L&D when it didn't subside after 2 hours, and I was in very early premature labor. So I got a shot that stopped it, and they sent me home at noon. I've been so out of it & nauseas all day. I'm tired of being pregnant, but I really hope she stays in there at least 3 more weeks for her health!!! :/
  • and your baby was healthy. @wiseccourt . how much did your baby weight?
  • I'm due july 1st, and I am sooo ready only less then 3 weeks and it seems like its taking forever. go to the dr tomorrow to get checked if I've dilated at all, hopefully he will tell me my lil boy will be here any day =)
  • @Joshuaswifey_711 yep he was compleatly healthy he was 6.1oz, 19inch long not sure if he stayed in longer id been able to have hime cuz they say a lb a week
  • Ill be 35w tomorrow and I'm due July 20th. I still haven't had braxton hicks, don't know if that's good or bad, but she sure is kicking away!
  • I'm due july 14th, but I'm 2&1/2 cm dilated and 60% thinned so really hoping he comes by the end of june. So desperate to keep thins moving I've been researching ways to help labor along. Definately don't wanna sit this dilated for weeks! :)