So what have u preglys gotten for ur man for fathers day?!

Comments

• I was gona get him a diaper changing kit keepsake frm party city but I dint get my video cam for mothers day sooo....lol jk I may still go get it bcuz I thought it was really cute
  • @beauty0710 diaper changing kit?? Whats in that?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @angieahrens hahahaha i love pineapples!!
  • Not gripping at him for going to Bristol, Tn to race instead of staying home.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My husband is deployed so we sent him some cigars, a new video game, and fathers day cards.
  • We are in the middle of moving so its been crazy. He told me his 3rd child is gift enough. But that never flies with me. Just cause he didn't get me anything for mothers day i feel i should still get him something since im taking my kids the day after out of town for a week!
  • A Diaper Dude messenger baby bag. It's really cute, yet manly!
  • edited June 2011
    @ethansmommy122 its more like sumthn u keep for memories I guess...it cums with a pair of gloves, tweezers, goggles, and a step by step guide on how to change a pamper its really cute well atleast I thought so
  • A new set of golf clubs :)
  • my baby dada finds out what we are having =) our scan is on fathers day =D (sunday at 12) . he cant wait and says it will be the best present ever. also our parents also want to know what granchild they are going to have =)
  • I got him an ID bracelet that I got engraved. On the top side it says "daddy, a son's first hero, a daughter's first love" & on the inside " love always, mommy, jesse, and aurora" he has a son named jesse and we have a little girl on the way and were naming her aurora. I think itll be a hit. He better like it atleast. Lol
  • Mine just wants a bj!
  • I got my guy the sonicare toothbrush with 3 replacement heads and a walmart gift card all from our daughter his son and me :)
  • I'm having him his favorite ice cream cake made, a card, & a gift card to bass pro! (:
  • Nothing. That asshole didn't even tell me happy mothers day. But we are going to dinner Sunday. He is paying for it.
  • @Tita2k5 Haha mine too...or a helping hand
  • I got my BF a car cleaning set, a Daddy book & a card :-) Something simple since his bday was just 2wks ago & I got him 6 prepaid tickets for paintball hehe.
  • Well I just tried asking him if he wanted something specific for dinner.....and he said me. Lol. He is persistent I must say
  • My hubby is a guitarist.. So i bought him a new guitar. Going to buy him new strings and plectrums for it tomorrow.. The kids are making him a card and i will help them make a cake... Oh and know doubt just like tita2k5's dh he will be wanting a bj to lol
  • I also got him a onsie that says if u think I'm handsome u should see my dad. Also a t shirt with our kids hand prints :)
  • For mothers day, I got the new pjs I wanted, he was going to get a gift card but I made him pick it out. After 8 yrs, I said, u should be able to pick. Plus he took me, our daughter & my SIS n her kids to the zoo. It was nice n cheap. I plan to make him breakfast in bed, he loves breakfast more than life. I'll let him sleep in since most Sundays he lets me. Not sure about gift but wanna go cruising in his dads old car. His parents decided to come for wknd unexpected & might ruin my plans (they're always dropping in) but well see.
  • Sounds like everyone has pretty good ideas! I plan to go shopping today for some last minute gifts...Hope i can find something!
  • We've been pretty broke lately so I can't get him everything I wanted. But I did get him a frame that says I love my daddy n put a picture of our baby's u/s. A onsie that says daddy loves me. And for himself an Angels razor and a disposable underwater camera that he can take when he goes scuba diving.
  • Idk what to do or get. I'm going to have a yardsale Saturday to make some extra cash. I got hit twice this year, my year anniversy is Sunday too. I wanted to do something really special since we have been married a year. I got a coupon for buy one blizzard get one free. I've been craving georgia mud fudge blizzard.
  • So far ive got him a card. His birthday is coming up july 1st so im gonna save my money for that. Ill probably go pick his son up early that morning to help me make daddy breakfast.
  • I got him a NY Yankees diaper bag which was ridiculously expensive for a diaper bag btw lol....although I spent over $100 on my "diaper bag" so I shouldn't complain (vera bradley set). I'm also seeing some good ideas about a picture frame with the u/s picture in it...we live separately and I have the pictures at my house so maybe that would be good too :)