the things i love aboout being pregnant

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
my number one favorite thing about being pregnant is... i get to be an emotional basketcase and no one gets mad at me!! i can cry whine and be rude as can be to get my way, blame it on hormones and everyone is ok with it :-D no one questions a pregnant woman

Comments

• I think I look cuter! ;))
  • The way my husband dotes on me and talks to my tummy. This pregnancy considering is a miracle so just the whole pregnancy I am trying to enjoy and love
  • I hate everything. The third trimester has made me bitter lol
  • The thing I love bout being prego is everything!! I just love it! Except having to pee every 2minutes lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love feeling my baby move (in every pregnancy). Best feeling in the world. :)
  • Baby move. For sure
  • My mom basically spoils me lol.. I want this I want that :) ... my boobs got bigger.. n I'm finally gna b a first time Mommy ... n I love how my bd sets n talks n kisses my belly. N still thinks I'm hot with my belly everywer lol
  • My hubby never denies me food.... if its midnight and i mention tacos... he is dressed and in the car in2 minutes flat! Then calls while he's out to see if anything else sounds good! He says he can't carry the baby but he feels like he helps when he makes me happy... it makes me sad this Is our last pregnancy... :(
  • the ONLY thing I have enjoyed is the big boobs.
  • Being the 1st one able to eat wherever I go