any december 4th mommmys?

2»

Comments

• I'm due December 3rd...yay...My first due date was Dec 15...then Dec 9....now the 3rd
  • We find out on July 5th if its a boy or girl! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! We got an ultrasound when I was 12 weeks and my doc said, okay come back in 4 weeks! I can't wait that long! Lol! My husband and I have a feeling its a boy, but we will be sooo happy with either! :)
  • @artisaperfecta that's so exciting! My clinic makes us wait till we are 20 weeks till our first ultrasound. Seems like forever! But still very excited :) the only thing they don't consider is what if im carrying multiples?? Seems like a ling time to wait for that answer! Lol!
  • @2ndBunInTheOven Holy cow! I can't believe you have to wait so long! I think I've already had 5 or so already! I think I've had a couple extra though because I am a high risk pregnancy so maybe they want to make sure everything is going okay? That will be such a fun day for you though! To see you baby(s?) And find out the sex all in one day!?!?! Fun!!! :D how much longer do you have to wait? When are you due? I'm dec 5th :)
  • I had a ultrasound at 14 weeks an its a boy i didn't really care its my third an I already have a boy an a girl
  • I'm due 12/9 and find out for sure if he is a boy within the next month. I personally know since the beginning he's a boy. But it will b nice to put everyone elses mind at ease. If I am wrong ( which I am not B-) ) then I will be very happy with another little girl!!!
  • @artisaperfecta You're lucky getting to see your baby so often! Those were my favorite visits with my first pregnancy. Yeah I gotta wait a while but by the time I get to see him/her/or them ill be more ready than ever! Multiples don't run in the family but you just never know. I am due Dec 4! So you and i are very close :) im so excited! How's everything looking so far for you and the baby?
  • edited June 2011
    I feel him moving lol feels funny
  • edited June 2011
    i have an u/s this friday, ill be a couple days shy of 17wks, i hope they will tell me my babies sexes, I'm high risk so they will be making sure babies are ok so i don't know if i should even ask. I started feeling flutters a couples days ago, kind of feels like i have a huge worm or something wiggling around in my tummy, kind of a weird feeling.
  • edited June 2011
  • @Cateyez79 i finally popped around 14wks or so, i feel huge now. Turns out that one of my twins has a birth defect where the stomach didn't fully close so part of his/her intestines are outside of the body, looks like they are in the umbelical cord and kind of looks like a hernia. I have an amnio on friday, im way nervous and scared that its going to hurt like crazy but i will find out if my baby has that isolated defect or has chromosome issues. Im hoping for the best and i feel like everything is going to turn out ok. Oh and the whole in my babies stomach(baby B) will be closed after birth with a couple surgeries. How have you been feeling lately. My nausea is lightening up but i am still tired most of the time.
  • @2ndBunInTheOven so far everything seems okay with baby and I am doing good too. I have a bicorniate *sp* or heart-shaped uterus which can make things a little trickier when the baby gets bigger (preterm labor and/or breeching) because they just run out of room to grow but right now its all good! I am hoping it won't be too much of a problem because its just slightly heart shaped, its not extreme. My belly has really been popping which I think is super fun and exciting because I am so ready to look pregnant, not just to know that I am! :) Is your belly showing? Yoga pants are feeling really comfy right now lol. I am guessing this is your second kiddo bc of your name? ;) what's your first...a boy or girl?
  • @artistaperfecta Wow I've never heard of a <3 shaped uterus. Good thing yours is slightly shaped that way. I hope everything stays normal and your lil one has plenty of room to grow! Being pregnant is so exciting :) my dad says the most beautiful women in the world are pregnant women. Maybe that's why my mom had 4! Lol! Yes im starting to show as well. I've been feeling movement for a couple weeks now. They've been getting more obvious recently. And its just going to get better! My first child is my son, Jackson. He's my sweet lil mommas boy ;) im real curious to how he will react when another child will be glued to me. With time, Jackson will learn to love the baby. When do you find out what you're having?? I find out july 18th!
  • @2ndBunInTheOven lol! That's cute..your mom having 4 w/ your dads comment. :) I haven't felt any movement yet but I am not worried because out sounds really normal....especially because its my first pregnancy. They say you might not feel movement until 20 weeks and I'm just 17 now...but I can't wait to start feeling it!! :) I bet your don will do great with the new baby. Out seems like parents freak out more about the kids' responses than what actually ever happens :) Also, that's great that you have an appointment now! It is so exciting to have a countdown! My appt is in just a week! Its on the 5th. :) I will be sure to tell you what it is! Its nice to have a dd buddy and another mom to share this with! :)
  • @artistaperfecta congratulations!!!!!" Boys are so awesome!! In so excited for you :D I wrote you a message on your profile. I don't know if I did it right...
  • @2ndBunInTheOven Okay! I got it! I wrote you back too :)
  • Artistaperfecta lost her baby. :( So she will no longer be on pregly.
  • I'm due Dec 6! With another boy! Already have a 2yr old son, we are super excited!
  • so sorry for her loss, prayers for her O:)
  • so sorry for her loss, prayers for her O:)
  • @Bmccaskill congratulations!! And thanks for praying for artistaperfecta. I cant imagine that pain. The Lord is wiser than we can fathom. He's got the details worked out and its all for good. On a different note, we just found out we are having a girl! Im due the 4th so im in your boat! We have a son that's gunna be 3 in oct.