Help TMI but need help.

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
So mil is a crazy cat lady and sunday one of her cars had kittens and killed them as soon as they were born so I scooped one up and decided to save it. Well tuesday night I got up to feed it and it had pooped which was good until I looked harder and half was normal and half was like pumpkin orange. Anyways fed it and went back to bed. some up later to it crying and picked it up, started to feed it when it squirted bloody poop down my arm. Ewwwie. So immediately I washed up and said forget it and went to sleep. Next morning woke up to my room smelling like period blood and it was coming from him. I fed it and went to work. Needless to say when I got off work, the kitty had died. well here's what I need help with...today when I got off I had to go poop, when I wiped it looked orange, so I looked in the potty and it looked just like the cats. Fml. Tmi. Gross. Well I tried not to think about it and blame it on the whole cantaloupe I ate today. Well then I was driving abd notice a rash on both arms so I call dr and they said take benadryl and it should go away. Awl I just woke up to pee and wiped front and back and Im apparently popping blood, that smells like the cat. Idk what to do, kinda crampy not bad though. I woke bd up to tell him and he isnt one bit concerned, just snoring away. Help ladies, im sorry ifs really gross and tmi but help please !!!!

Comments

• hmmm I would call ur doc in morning maybe cat transfered something to you. just a thought tho not tryna scare u or sound silly but blood in poop is not a good sign reguardless.
  • A nurse once told me that cats have something bad in their feces that can affect mom and baby and can cause m/c. I would the doctor right away..
  • The dr is closed tommorow. Er here I come..... :,(
  • I would call your doctor first thing in the morning, good luck girl, I hope everything is good w/u & baby
  • please keep us updated I feel like im gna be up all night now haha. hope everything is okay with u and baby.
  • I would go to the er cats that young and stuff like that happens they can transfer it to that's why you shouldn't be around cats. Please keep us updated
  • Mom cats usually kill the kittens for a reason.. Or leave them to die if something is wrong with them, cuz they can sense it. those kittens werent gunna make it, thats why she killed them. :) and yes call your doc!!!! Good luck hun
  • Will do. Bd is like nahh your fine, dont wanna go alone. Ergh, men. Thanks yall
  • if your really worried about (like I would be) go to the er tell them everything and gert checked out. Keep us updated and good luck
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Am I gonna look stupid being worried about that though?
  • how far along are u? dont let bd influence u lol do what u feel is best for u n baby
  • 14w 5d. I need to go, I just hate that dagblasted er.
  • @mommawright look stupid for being worried about baby?? NEVER, its every mothers instinct ;) I say go to er ASAP
  • Yes ..go to the er! I hope everything is ok!
  • no u can never look stupid hun. doctors have heard and seen worse. lol
  • This is why I ask about looking stupid, when I went for a virus, and to get fluid they all just kinda shook their heads amd giggled when I told them why I was there
  • Yeah def go espically since ur still early in pregnancy
  • Im going. With or without bd. :) prayers are greatly appreciated
  • il be saying prauers til the cows come home. :) updates will be appreciated please tag me ill probably be sleeping. good luck girl.
  • I will. Thank yall.
  • edited June 2011
    I'm glad you're going i was about to start trippin out lol
  • I say go cats carry crazy viruses that are easily transferred . Idk got sure but Sounds like feline parvo from the smell you described. Keep us posted
  • any updates? thought about u all night.