*Update*

Comments

• BTW. That bitch is ugly. LOL.
  • Ugh! I'm going thru the same crap but only thru text I just had to block her and move on... The sad part is they think they're really gettin somethin when clearly your not.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omfg i know how this would make you so flippin angry. Hell id want to jump through the screen and strangle the bitch lol but i would totally ignore and block her.don't need that drama in your life.
  • edited December 2012
    k
  • Lmao, atleast she got the hint of being a non factor. Though telling her to kill herself was a little bit harsh. I applaud everything else you said though. You can handle my shit for me any day :D
  • edited December 2012
  • @singlemama that last one you wrote back to her definitely made my day. She doesnt look like she could fuck up a fly let alone you. Dont stress her immaturity. Shes clearly obsessed with you.
  • Ur starting to get to her level. U let some one else in ur business with ur bd just like he did after telling her not too. Ur feeding her attention that she wants and she is feeding it to u. Ur playing the games that she is playing. U need to decide if u want any relationship with ur bd and if u do ur communication with her needs to be non existant and just deal with him. Ur going to have to say nice things that u don't want to. And ur going to have to comprimise to make it work. If you don't want a relationship then ur going to have to cut ur ties and ur losses and move on. I get the sense u want some connection to him otherwise u wouldn't keep the shit going. Which is ok it doesn't make u a bad person but u and only u need to figure out what works for u and deal with him not her. Ur accomplishing nothing by talking to her. But keeping this makes u look like u don't know what ur doing and that both in high school fighting ove the same boy and he doesn't even know because nothing is said to him. U haven't taken any action to elimiate him or her from ur life which let's me beleibe u feed in this shit as much as she does.

U have a child on the way and u need to be thinking of the exapmle that u want to set for that child. Is this what a relationship is going to look like to him. If so he going to turn out just like his father with out help from his father. Plus do u want him or her to know that this is how you treat people

I know this may come off harsh but u need to take a few days or weeks to take a step back and figure things out and not react to things that are said to u out of feelings.
  • Hahaha you got that ass!!!!! Lmao..... that's hilarious! GO YOU! I probably woulda said go kill self too.lol. im not even gonna lie.
  • @excitedforoctober I'm glad someone read it like i did. Lol. Its okay though.
  • edited December 2012
    l
  • He would've been cut of after textin me disrespectin me, and calling me names..oh hell Naw I dnt take disrespect from any1. Especially a man
  • edited December 2012
    j
  • I understood your reasonings. @singlemama I'm not gonna let no bitch talk shit to me and me not defend myself in anyway. I understand it all. I don't think it was wrong.that girl got back what she dealt.
  • @singlemama I glad that you gave him a taste of his own meds & its a good thing she blocked you because what @lilbabythree said is tru communication with her should be non existing because if she really is a non factor treat her like 1 & dont give her no more if your time period & yes you should take a week or 2's time to think on whats really best for you & baby nothing else matters
  • edited June 2011
    :)
  • I honestly see both sides. Ive been reading from a distance... I have a horrible temper and when I'm pregnant it only gets worse. With that being said I understand why you would be upset and want to defend yourself. I probably would have too considering she attacked u first but I also see where it has become too far momma... I know the feeling of wanting your child's father to man up and be a real father ( my first sons father was never around and it really hurt me for my son until I realized how much better off we were). It's a really hard situation u are in right now. Just be careful what u say from now on because they can use it against u. Even u having someone else call to threaten him he can use against u... so please hun just be careful.
  • I had a crazy ex stalk me too... She was 17-18. I was 22-23, my bf was 19-20. He's now my husband. His ex was Psycho! She used to call him and try to get him back but he'd hand me the phone and I wouldn't say anything, just listen. When she was done her spiel begging for him back I'd laugh into the phone and say obviously he doesn't want to hear your nonsense or he'd respond to you himself. Bye! Children will be children. We answered like 2-3 times then stopped answering and he changed his number. She stalked my myspace too. I would leave it unprivate for my oldest daughters dad to see pictures of our daughter but I had to make it private cause crazy would stalk my life and my hubbys cute comments to me.

Im sorry psycho is doing this but your best bet is to ignore it and block them from your life. I block everyone who tries to bring drama. Literally. If you attempt to bring nonsense I drop you like a bad habit.
  • @excitedforbaby Thanks and I remember your discussion you posted about how some of these baby father's are disgusting with the way they treat women and I completely agree. Its not necessary. And although he and I may argue, its not for anyone else to jump in. I would have never let my friend talk crazy to him because that's my problem and I don[t need anyone to fight my battles for me.
  • edited June 2011
    @Supermom405 Yea I blocked her as well. @Mommyof4girls
  • edited December 2012
    s.
  • I dnt usually say much but I agree with what u did and said. Noone can tell u how to reply or no to reply bc they are not in that situation. Dont stress urself out over her him nor others opinions. Try and take care of urself and the baby. Be blessed
  • @singlemama u said if u don't like it when people do it to u then don't do it to other people. U just did exactly that. U didn't like her talking to u that way so u had someone talk to him the way she was talking to u. Disrespectfully. All that did for him was say that ur willing to play in the dirt with him. U pointed out how u don't want ur child to see how he treats u....what about that ur not respectful to him either? And that u can't hold ur tongue when someone says something u don't like? Also ur going to have to put resentment aside if u want him to have a relationship with his child. IT IS NOT ABOUT U ANYMORE! It should be about the child. If they are non factors why are u allowing them to stress u out? U are allowing ur self to stress u out. It sounds like ur fighting the girl not him. The only reason he is even involved is because u had someone call him. Otherwise he stood back and watched 2 women fight over him. He is enjoying it because he doesn't have to do anything and still gets attention from u and her. ( she give him the attention for u by talking about u) u give him attention by talking to ur family and friends about him. I gave my advice to u. Goodx luck with this!
  • :) woah! Lol this is too good! At least now she wont harrass you :) ether way move on with your life your baby and screw both of those low life jerks neither deserve your attention. I know hes your bd but o well many babies donr have theirs and they are perfectly fine:]! single mothers (i will be one) are some of thee best parents! Keep your head up girl:)
  • I have to agree with @lilbabythree. I read the entire post. Admittedly, I would have responded to the first message she sent out of anger but I would have blocked her after that. Going back and forth with her and getting your friend involved is only stooping to her level. Believe me, ignoring them would have had a much greater impact then any message you could have sent her anyday (I know its easier said then done). Plus it would have given you ammunition in court. I know it felt good to tell her off but what did it resolve? At that point you were both repeating the same things to each other anyway.

Personally, I would have cut all ties in the beginning when he was first being disrespectful. I understand that you wanted a Dad for your baby but you can't make someone step up. He made it clear by his actions, both past and present, that he wasn't ready. It would never have come to her contacting me because I wouldn't be in touch with either of them. As far as child support, trust me they can find him with minimal info. No need for you to endure verbal abuse from either of them. I think its time to cut your loses and move on.

Like I said, I know its easier said then done. I'm not judging you or trying to pretend I know exactly how you feel. I could have come on here and just gave you kudos for letting the bitch have it but I'm being real with you. I'm giving you the same advice I would give anyone of my close girlfriends that I care about. Let it go. I'm not saying forgive or forget, but walk away. Its starting to look bad on your part and it could come back to bite you in the ass later.