not the best BD but hes stepin up even tho my princess still on down low

13»

Comments

• @ashthurs I STATED WHN HE TOLD ME I LEFT HIM ALONE ..... ME AND HIM ARE NOT TOGETHER , AND WONT BE TOGETHER .
  • @ashthurs Are you serious? SHE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE GF! She broke up with him when she found out.... How many times was that stated?? I read ALL of your posts in their ENTIRITY! You keep saying the SAME thing! That she is having a relationship with him!
  • You're the one who needs to read the original post... you're the only one not understanding it.
  • ****IM A SINGLE PROUD MOTHER . I CHOOSE NOT TO DEAL WITH THE DRAMA OF TELLING THE GF BECAUSE ITS NOT MY PLACE . ITS NOT LIKE WHN I WAS WITH HIM I KNEW ANYTHING OF HER LIKE I SAID I HAD AND STILL HVE ACCESS TO EVERYTHING THE HOUSE CAR EMAIL PHONE FB BUT I DONT WANT IT NOR DO I NEED IT . MY POST WAS TO SHARE THE FACT THAT HE IS DOING EVERYTHING HE SAID HE WAS GONNA DO. YES I JK AROUND ABOUT HIM GETTING A VEST BECAUSE SHES GONNA FIND OUT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IT JUST WONT BE FRM ME . AND SHE SAID SHE WILL SHOOT HIM . IM NOT THRILLED WITH MY BABY BEING HIDDEN BUT IF SHE FINDS OUT WHT IS SHE GONNA DO PLAY STEP MOMMA I THINK NOT . FOR ALL WHO MISS READ OR WENT OFF ABOUT THE HOLE TELLING HIS GF THING I COULD CARELESS IM NOT TRYIN TO STRESS MY SELF OUT IM NOT PRESSURING HIM BECAUSE HE NOT MY BF .WHTS DONE IS DONE AND WHETHER SHE KNOW OR NOT DOESNT HURT ME OR MY PRINCESS
  • @tlj2011 Well said. :)
  • Juat gotta say... I understood every word and detail from the beginning.
  • @ahthurs. She is not a secret. She is nobodies mistress. Exactly where is your disconnect here? She admits she now knows about gf and that he has chosen not to tell gf about her. But she is not with him so she is not a mistress. That is a grown ass man and she can't make him do shit. Nor is it her place to do it for him.
  • @proud_mommyof2 just want to say good luck to you and I do hope everything works out in the end. :) congrats on your little girls. <3
  • @tlj2011 THANKS =D> , SHE SAYS IM GOING ALONG WITH HIS LIES , HOW SO ? BECAUSE I CHOOSE NOT TO GET IN THE DRAMA
  • @caroline8_p I WENT BACK AND RE READ THE POST N I DNT SEE HOW ANYONE CAN MISUNDERSTAND IT . BUT HEY . MY PRINCESS HAS EVERYTHING SHE NEEDS THANKS TO HER CHEATING ASS DADDY BUT WE ARE GRATEFUL LOL
  • i understood the post from the beginning. there is nothing confusing about it :)
    and for the record i wasnt saying for you to tell her to get drama started at all. i just know if i was in that situation than i would want to know that my bf was cheating again and had another baby. im sure if you was in her shoes you would want to know to, even if it was from the other female. but its your decision and you have your reasoning for not wanting to tell her and i see your points.
    for the person that said something along the lines of ol well its the other girls fault because she stayed with him after the first time, its not the easiest thing to leave someone and people DO believe in second chances. the other girl was giving him another chance and im my opinion i think she has a right to know.
    im glad he is stepping up and being there for your children, even though he is a douche :)

• I don't know if that was directed at me - I never said it was the other girls' fault. I just said she's a fool for going back to him. I believe in second chances, but not when it comes to cheating and having a baby with someone else while you're "commited" to me. I'm not the type to wait around for a guy to figure out if he wants to be with only me. We are all prizes to be won, and nothing less. Which is exactly what my husband thinks as well. Just not every girl can see it. Have a wonderful day ladies.
  • Why would I want her to be miserable? Its quite ridicoulous that you would say that. everybody is telling me that she never knew from the beginning that he had a gf and he was the douchebag that lied and cheated to both parties. fair enough ! some of you are telling me that she is not with him anymore, if that is the case. good for her that she respects herself not to let that guy play both girls like that. according to your original post that you are with him and that you are aware of what he is doing. i was objecting to that because all i said was it is WRONG! knowingly being in a relationship like that. he should break up with that girl and commit to you. that will be the right things to do. You SHOULD NOT be the one to tell the girlfriend that would be just really heartbreaking. Decent man would just break up with the gf without providing reasons than saying i got somone else pregnant. Thats just very heartbreaking. and the worst part that he has done this to her before. You are saying that she is in deniel and how could she not see it? i mean he could be lying to her so well that she is not suspecting. there is a posibbility that he could be lying to you as well. how many times you hear about these man lying to get into girls pants and just leave and go on with their lives with their current relationships. dont get crazy again and start attacking again btw , im just putting out there it is a posibbility that he could be playing you BOTH. so dont assume you have the upper hand in this game hes playing. AND TO ALL LADIES OUT THERE who were so quick to attack me all i said was sometimes people need to assume responsibility in relationships they are involved in. its not always men are cheating , lying bastards. some women let these man have their way. i admire very few women that are strong and able to say Fuck you to these bastards instead of taking their crap. Also if you respect yourself , men will autamatically will respect you. so you can bash me all you want for what i believe.

ohh and some of you were saying that i must have been lied and cheated by someone. not that i am aware of. if my past relationships did without my knowledge , i cant do anything about it. I am now in a stable relationship and i would never lie or cheat on my spouse and i have the utter faith that he will never hurt me in such a way. that would be the worst thing that could be done to a person. in my opinion if you do not want to be with someone just break it off and be with whomever your heart desires wheather ur in a marriage or whatever relationship.
  • He should tell her for sure.....but I'm happy to hear in the mean time he's stepping up to the plate a bit!
  • @ ashthurs IT DOESNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME BEING WITH HIM AT ALL ...... HE CAME DWN FOR THE DOC APPT N TOOK ME N MY PRINCESS TO EAT AND SHOPPING. AND EVEN IF HE BREAKS UP WITH HER I DNT WNT HIM HE WILL JUS CONT TO CHEAT.
  • IM DONE ON THIS POST CUZ MY MIND IS MADE UP IM NOT GONNA TELL HER AND AS LONG AS HE CONT TO DO HIS PART IM FINE . THE IMPORTANT PPL KNOW FAM CLOSE FRIENDS
  • I don't think it's your place to tell her plus she stayed before. So what difference would it make now? It's his job his responsibility his child & it's a good thing he's stepping up for his child. Ok so lets say he tells her she stays sooo? Moving on right? Yoy don't want to be with him regardless soooo?. I think you letting him be there for his child is great & good for your child. Now on the other hand you tell her (which your not) but just saying for the woman saying you should. Ok so you tell her your baby's father gets mad & resents you & takes it out on your child & wants nothing to do with her. Now what good would that do? At least she has her father trying to.be there. Your doing something right kuddos to you momma!
  • @AmberLynnOct20th THANKS FOR SEEING MY POINT =D>