Wondering how long have u been with ur husband/bf/bd/sperm donor?

Comments

• Together 5 yrs, will be married 3 on our due date May 16, expecting our first baby, its a girl!
  • 12 wonderful years!!! This is our first baby after trying for 12 yrs. I am so in love with my hubby!
  • 6 years in aug, married for 1 and 1/2 :) this is our first.
  • I've been with my husband for 5 years, married for 4. He is military, so during our relationship, he has been deployed twice, 12 months each time. We've been trying for 4 years to get pregnant and it finally happened! I'm due with our first child (a baby boy) June 25th. He was a daughter from a high school relationship that I have been raising since she was 4 yrs old, she'll be 10 in October. It was an adjustment going from being single to being married with a ready-made family, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
  • Been together 7 years, married for 6 have a 17 month old daughter and c-section scheduled for 7-1-11 to meet our baby boy!
  • Just want to say good luck n congrats to all the ladies. @ babyclayton2011 yes it is a great way to start off the yr of being pregnant. I cant wait to see my baby in sept.
  • Been with my hubby 10years in June(since we were 15), will be married a year in June. I'm 10weeks pregnant with our first and we both over the moon about our belly bean x
  • been together since september. she is 10 weeks prego now. I know it seems a lil bit rushed. but we couldn't b happier. she is the answer to all my prayers. everythin I ever looked for in a girl.
  • Have been w hubby for 13 yrs we have been married almost 11 yrs 13 May. This will be our 4th in pg comes back pos am taking another test in morning
  • I have been with my fiancee for a year and 8 months, this is both our first child :)
  • Just got married Jan.1st of this year. We met 6 months before that dated a week engaged the next. Expecting our 1st in October.
  • Together 2 years and almost 5 months. Having a baby together in Sept 2011!
  • We have been together for 3yrs.3mo...hes 23 and im 35 haha.Our first child together is due in May :X
  • Known hubby 13yrs.been together for almost 11yrs been married 10yrs july 28th .im 16wks preg wit 5th.we have 11g,9g,8b and 17motnh old boy I find out in 4wks wht gender this baby is.im 30 he's 39 and he just told me lastnight he wants a divorce =((
  • Together for 8 yrs married for 5 and expecting our first in October!
  • Me And my bf have Been together for over 8 yrs now. We were high school sweethearts and even lost our virginity to each other. This is our first baby so we are excited and nervous. Idk what I would do without him. I'm sorry lucky7 about what u said in ur last post. That sounds rough. Hope u get thru it ok.
  • @lucky7, hope u guys work things out. Does he know he have another baby on the way? May god be with your family.
  • Yes he knows im preg.thank u everyone for ur support .
  • Been with my Boyfriend for two years. We are expecting our first baby in September! I'm 25 and he's 26. I feel like he might be planning to pop the question soon!!!!! We are both very excited.
  • I was never with my sperm donor, just a drunken hookup. we knew eachother for a few weeks.
  • Been with my hubby 13 years been married for almost 12 yrs we're havin #3 our others are 9 and 10
  • I was with my ex-husband for 11 & 1/2 years, 7 years married, but he walked out on me & broke my heart to be with a mutual friend of ours in November of 2007. We had no kids together. I was lucky enough to find an AMAZING guy in May of 2010, & we are 21 weeks pregnant with my first - a baby girl - and his second, as he has a son to his ex-wife.
  • its our 5th anniversary on 22 Feb. known him for 7 years.... :X
  • Been with my love almost 4 years, we were best friends for a year before we realized we were in love with eaCh other <3. We became close because I was dating his college roommate at the time :) funny how things work out.
  • At artistmamma, aww sorry to hear he walked out but things always happen for a reason, god always lead ppl on the right path. So happy u found someone new n ur expecting ur first bundle of joy. Congrats
  • Been with my Husband 5yrs we got Married in December of last year and got pregnant right away this is our first child :-)
  • Together three years in July and married two years last December. This is his first bio child but he has been helping me raise my five year old since he was two. We are very excited to be adding another baby to our family!! Our little boy calls the baby "my baby". (: I am between twelve and fourteen weeks preggo. Don't know for sure yet because my cycles are shorter and baby keeps measuring at different weeks. Lol.
  • Met hun when I was 12 12 years ago nearly, got with him when I was 19 so nearly 5 yrs xxx
  • Together for 4yrs....married for 5months.......got pregnant on our honeymoon 20wks prego!