I feel so....

Comments

• @excitedforbaby Thank You. I agree with you. And I have my best friend of whom I talk to about everything, shes all the therapy I need.
  • U r not the only one who gets few posts on something take a look at my discussion history thats just life and some posters r just more popular and its not for.us to determine what people should weigh importance on
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    Y'all are absolutely right. Therapy DOESN'T do anything... if you aren't willing to work on yourself. You cant expect for someone to "talk" to you and you're magically cured... you actually have to make the effort to change the things you can and accept the things you cant. Your bff is biased. Psychologists aren't... its not just "talking", btw, they push you to face your issues and help you to work through them. They don't tell you how or what you're feeling, or what you WANT TO hear, they make you address your feelings and help you realize what it is you NEED to hear... obviously your bf isn't helping you, so maybe you should find another source of therapy... anywho... as far as the ones telling you to go to therapy, honestly we all tried to help and at this point could probably care less if you decided not to take our advice.. sooo... good day!
  • Well, I know thats true, we dont get to pick the importance.
  • Don't listen to these grumpy women just mad bcuz u didnt take their advice, especially one in particular, u should have told her to sissy la la her ass off your post :)
  • @excitedforoctober Really!? Your advice is for her to tell @babynumbersix to sissylala her ass off her post? Most of the women on here were not being grumpy but they were trying to be honest and helpful, neither of which has been well or maturely received by the op either here or in the past.
  • @excitedforoctober..Ahaha! Look at you! You cant resist the phrase "sissy la la" either! Its catchy, I know! Its ok if you use it :)
  • @kristaf22... amber was right.. you do randomly place periods! Ahaha!
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @firsttimemommytobe you're right. I think some members have totally lost their people skills today. Just sucks.
  • @kristaf22... I just find it rather amusing, that's all... hey is it ok if I scream POPPY COCK! Thats not a curse word, is it?
  • @blueberrysmom...thanks for taking up for me love!
  • @blueberrysmom, @FirstTimeMommyToBe I agree. I can't believe this post is still going.
  • Ok then... POPPY COCK!
  • My opinion is and I don't care who likes it,this is a PREGNANCY forum therefore I believe when someone posts somethin like a? Or advice about there pregnancy it should have more comments then a post about someone's husband cheating on them but hey that's how I feel hate on it if you want..
  • edited July 2011
    @rihannamom11 I tottally agree with u
    @excitedforOctober this is an open forum no one has friends to accept or deny or people they can have or not have once u post it is a thread for every body to post so it is just as rude for u to tell @babynumbersix to sissy lala off her page when she is on an open thread and the initial thread that was the problem she was nust trying to help I was on that thread to and the one she made in reference to that thread if u want the drama to stop and for no one to b opinionated don't post these type of threads at all its like opening a door for a child at chucky cheese and saying don't enter so truthfully ppl stopped responding to her threads because they were non preggo related as she stated she is not ttc and I don't care about the book of the day or other stuff just about helping others and allowing them to help me and as I said I am not trying to be rude I am just expressing my pregly right to do so just as u did
  • @preggointx girl that was @ExcitedForOctober that said that not ME! Wth?
  • @oregonmama no he did not get you pregnant unless he raped you, it takes two to have sex honey, and no they do not make pregnancy forums for woman to come complain and cry about their husband cheating on them that's what family friends and consulars are for....
  • And I'm not sayin you can't post about that I'm just sayin that should in no way have more posts then a serious. ? About pregnancy
  • my bad even preglys make mistakes I fixed it my bad @excitedforbaby
  • Like I said hate on it if you want I just stated MY OPINION like all these other woman are doin
  • @MommyofAngels I agree therapy is not for everyone. I also believe that just because someone has some emotional problems, does not mean u need a therapist, if that was the case how do people handle everyday bumps in life? Are u suppose to call ur therapist Everytime u have a bad day? I thought that's what friends are for. Also it is a pregnancy forum, and if people can post about cheating husbands and not get critized then why is @MommyofAngels being treated this way about her post , if u don't like her post don't read them. The fact that some people are commenting and being rude to her, maybe they should take their own advice (therapy)... its as simple as if u kno she didn't take ur advice and that pissed u off then why comment on anymore of her threads?

@MommyofAngels anyway hun how was ur day?
  • @preggointx... thanks! Good lookin out... honestly, me and excitedforoctober have butted heads in the past and from the looks of it, will continue to butt heads. What I realized was she is just one of those girls that are just plain ugly and closed minded...I let every word she says go in one ear and out of the other. She doesn't phase me. I appreciate you having my back!
  • @rihannamom11 I kind of understand where you're coming from when you say that pregnancy related posts should get more responses but even though most of us are pregnant a lot of the pregnancy related posts are specific medical questions. A lot of us just don't have the knowledge and background to respond. Other stuff is easier. You man is cheating? I can chime in on that. Your baby has thrush or you have pain in your vagina? I have no clue. I think that's what happens a lot. It's just my opinion.
  • @blueberrysmom I agree that could be what happens,and I respect your opinion