I feel so....

Comments

• I could have missed something... But I didn't understand what you meant by "he did not get you pregnant unless he raped you". @rihannamom11
  • I agree @Fate a man does get a woman pregnant & it doesn't have to be rape. Not like a lady can impregnate me....unless she gots sperm in a turkey baster!!! Lol
  • Only because I have posted in the past as a therapy advocate am I jumping in here... no, therapy is certainly not for everyone. I'm sure some people don't feel like they have issues that they need help working out. Some people expect therapy to work FOR them, when in reality, YOU have to do the work on yourself and the therapy just opens doors and helps you see things you may not be seeing on your own. Hell, I worked out issues with my dad that I didn't even know I had! And I thank god for it! But yes, that's just me. It is not magic and is not everyone's solution. I would sort of equate it to rehab in a loose way... if you force someone to go who isn't ready or doesn't want to change, there's a good chance it won't be successful. Just my thoughts, take them or leave them. I'm not affected either way.

On a different note, I feel the need to mention that the beef with not getting enough posts on pregnancy related posts vs. other kinds is a little ironic here, isn't it? After all, this was originally a thread about nothing but looking for people to comment anyway, and then the op went so far as to complain about the lack of comments on her non-pregnancy related post... no? Just me? Hmm... :-?

I truly mean no disrespect, I just wanted to state my opinion.
  • edited July 2011
    @fate what I mean by that is unless that man raped you (for the slow people) YOU UNWILLING HAD SEX WITH HIM, you chose to get pregnant or you chose to open your legs to him so therefore it wasn't just him who got you pregnant it takes TWO to have sex and create a baby, if a man cums on your face your not gonna get pregnant or if he cums on a pillow it can't get pregnant so when she said "he got her pregnant" that's wrong its THEY GOT PREGNANT or WE
  • @one5one and a man can't get another man pregnant there is mypoint thank you, you gonna run around and say "he got him pregnant" no your not so like I said before it took that man and that woman to get pregnant HE did not get her pregnant
  • I see your side of it @rihannamom11
  • @rihannamom11 I simply asked you to clarify, you could have done so without the bitterness and attitude. Obviously you are soooo much better than me and I'm not as smart as you. Is that what you wanted to hear? Congrats.

Why the heck are people so rude an hateful?
  • Lol it wasn't ment to be rude or hateful but for some reason so many people wanna act like no one can have an opinion. @fate and the comment wasn't just for you and I wasn't sayin your stupid
  • edited July 2011
    @rihannamom11 Saying "for the slow people" is implying stupidity. I'm done talking about it. Have a wonderful night.
  • @fate exactly I said PEOPLE and I'm sorry you took it the wrong way, I'm not a rude person and I'm not out to hurt you or anyone else in this world I'm sorry that if I hurt you by that comment, I didn't mean to nor was I tryin too

have a good night and congrats on the baby
  • @mom2be_oct_baby Well I guess my day is going okay. We had Bike Night at the bar up toown last night. That was actually fun, stayed with some friends at someones place. lol and today went to another friends house and watched Jackass 3D. It was hilarious. Trying to decide what to do for my birth day, Im thinking theres going to be a party....

How are you?
  • @MommyofAngels im doing really good, I can now feel my baby girl kick from the outside!! I'm glad ur day went ok, of course u need to have a party for ur bday!
  • @mom2be_oct_baby Aww yay :) thats exciting! Im happy you can feel her now. Lol, Im thinking I need a party this year too! But hopefully nothing like the one the night before my 18th birthday...Whoa....lol
  • @MommyofAngels I had a crazy 18th birthday, just recently I turned 21 couldn't go out to the bar since I'm 6 1/2 months prego lol so I'm goin to have a late 21 bday party. How old will u be?
  • @mom2be_oct_baby I will be turning 20 on the 13th of July :) I should be 25 weeks right now, which means I should have been like 27 weeks on my bday lol...then there would have been no partying.