did mama_kat leave?

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I've noticed all of her posts and discussions r gone. Just wondering if its just me or did she de activate her acct?

BTW I'm back ladies sry I was MIA but I was helping my mom out at work (they needed an extra rn for awhile). Plus I've been nesting and I'm stressed cuz my mil comes for 2 weeks on Tuesday and wants to paint my whole house! I'm 7 1/2 months preggers and exhausted and just want time alone with my hubby, and my ice cream sammiches!

How's all my preglys been?

Ps I got a 3d/4d pic of baby Logan on my fb at 29weeks. I'll be 31 weeks on Tuesday. Anyone can add me if u like Kristen04@Comcast.net my name is kristen barker king :)

Comments

• OMG did she...i did just notice that it says deleted user...hopefully not...
  • Mmmm ice cream sandwichs sound so good
  • Ya and all her discussions at the top of the page r gone now? Did she get upset or something? Or just needed a break?
  • @kalikojenie I got the Wal-Mart brand ones and they r tasty. went thru a whole box in 2 days!
  • edited July 2011
    I dont get on pregly for ONE day and come back lost... sighh
  • Hahahahaha! Who cares!
  • Mee too! Take a day off, and I'm left clueless!
  • Lol well I've been lurking around but nor posting for about a week now. But I haven't seen any drama filled posts where she got pissed enough to leave. It doesn't matter to me either way. I know shes due kinda soon tho.
  • lol @jamie77 and k_babix0 thats what you get for leaving for a day.. in all seriousness though everytime i leave for a day or two i come back and something has happened..

@kingsmama im seriously debating going to publix to go buy some.. but i dont have a car and dont really feel like walking 2 miles there and back.. althouhg i could prolly eat the whole box on the way back lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @kalikojenie I got a box of those new chocolate magnum bars and OMG! They r amazing! I got em during rush good with an hour long ride home and didn't want them to melt, so I eated them all lol. There's only 4 per box but they r kinda big and really rich.
  • @KalikoJenie can you please buy me a sub while you are at Publix? lol I used to live in Columbus, GA and my sister and I would go get a sub from the deli like 4 times a week! Now I live in Ohio and there is no Publix.... :(
  • those are the ones with the chocolate and caramel and vanilla ice cream right? I see the commercials and the first couple of times man i thought about condoms lol.. but yeah they sound delish...
  • @headersue omg no publix!!!!! yeah ill get you a sub, but im afraid it may be gross by the time you get it.. :( they really do have the best cold subs.. mmm ... now im not sure what i want from there grrr..... i hate thinking about food all the time LOL
  • @headersue ya I'm in VA but I love Publix subs too (cuz of the boars head meat and awesome bread). So everytime I go to Florida I go to Publix as many time as I can lol. Idk what states they r in but is totally drive to north Carolina to get a weeks worth of them and bring them home lol.
  • ok i dont know whether this post is about food or about mamakat..lol..us pregnant ladies...she commented on mrsdelrea's post and then i didnt see her no more, i dont kno if she got offended or what..but this forum is turning inside out and no one wants to be apart of it anymore, Martin dissapeared and left the mods to run the place, shit i would leave too
  • hehe kingsmama it is really the only thing i like living in florida for.. other then that i wanna move so bad
  • No goodbye from her or anything?!
  • She was on here last night.
  • @kalikojenie ya those r the ones! and I agree about thinking of condoms.the commercial exudes sex lol. and when she took a bite of one and the got talking about what was in them....I came in my pants a little lol. I went to Walmart to buy those but they didn't have them so I settled for the ice cream sammiches (but they r pretty good too but nothing like the magnum bars). my mouth is watering right now =P~
  • I am also completely lost on what happened!
  • have you ever noticed most of the pregly topics always end up in a food discussion LOL.. are those magnum bars expensive?
  • I was on yesterday and last night but nothing crazy went down I don't think. I'm confused now.
  • @septmama ya I saw those posts then I refreshed the screen and she was deleted. Maybe @mrsdelrae knows what happend?

@kalikojenie I love Florida but summers r too humid esp while being heavily pregnant like me lol.
  • Anarchy!! Anarchy!!! I don't even know what that is but I love it :D (hehe talladega nights anyone?) Anyone else feel like preglys gonna hit the sh*t fan soon?
  • Oh I want to try those magnum bars so bad!
  • There is another post on here, @mrsdelrae doesn't know what happened.
  • Are those magnum bars good..i keep wanting to try them! lol.