did mama_kat leave?

2»

Comments

• uum they r kinda expensive almost $5 for a box of 4. but they r worth it as a treat every now and then. they r high calorie too, but again its worth it :)

I agree lots of posts turn to food topics lol.
  • @rockinmomma oh my goodness... my bf loves that movie.. wanna hear something funny though.. .i had my first son with a man i was with for ten years.. he is a jr and so we decided to name the baby after him, well after i had the baby and he was 6 months old my then bf's mom laiughs and said your child is ricky bobby and im like huh? and well she is right.. his name is richard robert III so i got ricky bobby the third LOL

@kingsmama i have been down here too long i think is what it is... i grew up moving all the time and well i have actually been in florida for 12 years now and think it is time for a change.. the seasons keep getting hotter (or my blood is thinner not sure) but i prefer the north. and i miss snow, although im sure tht once i move up north ill be like oh crap can i move back!
  • @kalikojenie Haha thats awesome!! I love that movie for no good reason :D its just so stupidly entertaining!
  • @rockinmama ya it prolly will hit the fan and spray poo everywhere like hippos do when they poo and spin their tails like a rutter and get poo 15ft high in trees (ew I gross myself out). but I just read those posts but don't comment cuz its not worth me stressing out. I just wait for it to blow over.
  • I think she's gone?
  • omg i witnessed the hippo poo thing and ill tell you what it is pretty gross.. this girl i was in class with entered the "spray zone" and got hit.. i couldnt even ride the bus back with her cuz she smelled so gross.. *throws up a bit in mouth in the memory*
  • @kalikojenie that's y I like VA we have summers that r hot but not super bad normally with only humidity ever so often. But it gets cold enough in the winter where we get snow usually. And spring is great and fall is nice crisp air with leaves changing colors and falling. It's a great mix. I'm in northern VA about 20 mins outside of dc.
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle not to be rude...but have you not seen the reviews???? lol, pregly is not like it use to be when i first joined...it was better...Martin was on more ofter and he even commented on disscussions, and the mods where even happy, but now its has gone hay wire, ppl wait to after hours to start shit, and there has been so many cliques formed that certain ppl will get jumped on...its crazy... and if you ask a question that has been asked before you will get the attidude of why did you post this question again...i mean im not leaving, i cant stay away..lol but its definitely changed...

@morganpatrice the magnum bars are the bomb, they come in the best flavors and they are pretty expensive but they are worth every penny...lol, you gotta try the white chocolate...im telling you.... =P~

@Kingsmama really weird she could have said bye...atleast
  • hey i did some cable installation out there about 3 years ago.. i actually liked it out there.. i dont remember the city we were staying at but we were right outside of dc as well and i wouldnt mind moving there :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @septmama ya I agree she could have said bye. And things were better months ago. But I'm here to stay :) I like it too much. Plus I get to talk to moms going thru what I am. But I think some ppl try to start stuff and some r just too jumpy and pissy if u ask a ? That's been asked b4.

@kalikojenie I live in Woodbridge its not bad but not super ritzy its affordable for those who work in dc but don't want or can't afford to live in the city. And we have tons of shopping places to go to :)
  • Mama_kat is back @thinkimgonnacry these ladies are worried about you
  • @kalikojenie were in fl do you live hun? I live in the Bradenton/Sarasota area its about 45 mins from Tampa. Oh and btw I work @ Publix...lol I take care of the pricing. I used to work for Albertsons before they bought us.. :(
  • Don't cry! @thinkimgonnacry this will all get worked out and Pregly will be great again. We're all like a big family! We have ups and downs but in the end we'll be okay. \m/
  • @newflmom2b I know where that is :) I used to live in citrus county and drive to sarasota, but now I live in ocala which is close to gainsville..
  • @thinkimgonnacry this happened to me once when I came out of hospital. It had a happy ending I got my stuff back and a better house :X hopefully this is your case I pray it is.
  • @thinkimgonnacry I don't mean to laugh but the analogy is funny... I'm sorry your account got deleted, I thought you had gotten upset or something and left. Kinda creepy to know that I could just get deleted without warning and for no reason
  • @mama_kat sry ur acct got deleted :( but glad to see ur still with us :)

Sry it took forever to respond my internet is messed up and the darn technicians don't come til Thursday...Comcast blows.