omg, it all turned out bad :'(

edited July 2011 in Relationships
Sooo I was planning a sexy surprise for my bf's bday and we ended up arguing the whole day b4 and now the whole day of...we started fighting and he actually hit me in my stomach!! Then when he finally says sry, he goes "not sry to you, but to my son". Then had the nerve to be mad after I stopped tlkn to him....*vent*

Comments

• :O I would leave his butt. that's not ok sweetie :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If he's not sorry to you, its safe to say he doesn't value you. If he can do it wild youre pregnant, just think what he can do when youre not... get out and be safe my love.
  • OMG doesn't he know that blows like that can cause the placenta to abrupt? Your water to break? You need to get out of there asap for your saftey and your babies. Apologies do not change the danger.
  • @survivormommie3: ughh I've been thinking about doing that since it happened, I just don't wanna raise this child on my own. This is my 1st

@mshahir: I'm in PA & I def know its not alright. We don't live together yet though, I stayed with him last night & made him take me home after it happened. Smh idk what the hell to do..

@babynumbersix: you're sooo right, thank you for that. But you know how that goes, its easier said than done
  • I know all too well.. it took 6 years of abuse and him shooting at me to leave... believe me, doing it on your own will be a breeze when you don't have abuse involved..
  • @ll10: I know....I feel so guilty for even allowing this to happen. He's shown signs of controlling/abusive ways in the past but I made excuses for him....ughh I feel like such an ass!
  • @babynumbersix: wow...I'm sry to hear that. You are one strong individual. You truly are. & I'm gonna leave him, when is the question at hand now.
  • Only you will know when the time is right. Despite when everyone else tell you... its hard. Just remember, when you DO do it, DON'T LOOK BACK!
  • edited July 2011
    @babynumbersix: thank you so much again.

@mshahir: Yeah I know. I've been crying on and off since. I won't let it happen again. Im just gonna do me for awhile and let him do him while we both take out time for ourselves to vent. Ughh I'm tired of this bs
  • What state do you live in? Contact a caafa organization if they have them. They have shelters for women that are really nice.
  • @ll10: I'm in PA, but I don't stay with my bf, as stated above. So I'll be at my mothers house. I'll be fine
  • @Mshahir will do. Thank you for the advice also :)
  • Oh good. Be safe hun.
  • Please be careful!
  • I can only imagine how incredibly overwhelming the thought of raising the baby alone must feel... but hunny your job as a mom is to protect your child. Stay away from him, please. I grew up in an abusive home. It scares a kid in more ways than one.

Be strong, we are all here for support.
  • @ll10 & @Jess510 thank you so much & I will.
  • @baby4injuly : it definitely is very overwhelming. & I know. I don't wanna be dumb by staying with him but I also dont wanna leave & then my son only get to see him on few occassions because I had to deal with that my whole life. Smh I'm just so frustrated with all of this. & thank you. :-\
  • Oh hunny this is NOT okay. And I understand that you don't want your son to be raised by 1 parent and that you don't want your son only to see him occassionally but if he can hit you in the stomach and not even apologize to you then he will be a crappy father. Wow he has no consideration for his sons life as it is right now. He could have killed him. Don't stay in a relationship just for your child. It not only makes you and your bf unhappy but it will also make your child unhappy. I was married and we had 3 boys together. The fighting was unbelieveable and sometimes to the point where my children would run out the front door screaming and crying and try and go to the neighbors(that we didn't know) just to be safe. My oldest son busted out a window just to get us from fighting. But the last draw was when my husband choked me infront of my youngest son while my son was punching him and crying for him to leave his mommy alone. My son was 3 at that time. I knew I had to leave cause if I didn't then he would of killed me or I would have cut his throat while sleeping. What would have happened to my children then??? You will know when its time to move on and trust me when you do its hard but it gets better. There is someone out there that will love you and your son the way that you need to be loved. Good luck sweetie.
  • :( i know it's scary to think of parenting alone, but better alone than to be afraid for you and your baby. he has no regard to you. i would def. file a complaint. bc he can always file for partial custody, etc. can you imagine when your little one is running rampant and he breaks the tv or something and this guy loses it on him? i would def be thinking more of your safety for the future. i just hope you and baby are safe and he just leaves you both alone for good
  • Chicka leave him, you and your baby deserve better. You can do it so many mothers atte amazing single mothers. Abuse doesn't get better when the baby arrives. Did you go to the hospital after he did that to make sure baby is okae?
  • Where at in pa do you live?
  • Its better for your son to be rised by just you then to get hit or see his father hit his mother :( If you bf is this way now the chances of him getting worse are high! Also I doubt you want your son picking g up on his fathers bad habits! You alone can teach your son how to treat a woman! Good luck!
  • Thank you everyone for the advice and shared stories. I understand where you all are coming from. I know what he did was unacceptable & I'm gonna do what I have to do to keep my son and I safe. I didn't go to the hosp after it happened @krazymomofadrian because I didn't feel like I had to. He's still moving around and I have an appt coming up this Friday so I'm gonna have them take a look then.
    @rihannamom11 I live in harrisburg
  • Okae as long as your okae. Good luck hun hoping for the best.