My baby shower theme....do u like???

2»

Comments

• Love it!!!! I wanted to do zebra and hot pink, but hubby put the big NO on that bc I have some lingerie type things with same scheme. I guess that puts different spin, but I LOVE what you found. I'm stealing it when we have a boy ;)
  • Very cute!! Enjoy that day. You should wear a matching sundress :)
  • i love the girrafes...im having my shower nest saturday and its also co-ed...were having a luau with a cornhole tournament for the guys and limbo and hula hoop contests lol...everything is pink and orange
  • @jellybelly1015 they have the same theme in pink and giraffe google it
  • thanx everyone
  • I wish I'd seen it sooner. My theme is hodgepodge. I had to appease my mil by making my shower bf early (not due till mid Oct, but she goes back to Japan end of July so have to do it right before that). So my bf asked what to do, asked how I felt about pink, I said I prefer lavender bc what we are doing with the baby room, and it is pretty much all in her hands, my mom's & (shudder) mil's.
  • have fun at ur shower
  • I used the same theme! And I used a cup in the favor bag with a silver spoon and lipton tea that said "have a cup with my baby and me" idk some saying my grandma said was popular to say?!
  • I am just using candy in my favor bags becausenI have over 60 ppl coming and don't want to spend that much on favors but it sounds too cute
  • I think its cute!!!
  • awesome!