omg..spotting

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I am 7 weeks 5 days and I'm spotting...I had a mc in Oct at 7 weeks...trying not to stress....not in any pain but this is bothering me.

Comments

• Just see doc asap or go to hospital hope everything is ok x
  • Its totally normal. I was spotting at 7 weeks also and I went to the emergency room. They said its totally normal so don't worry. But if you are still spotting or if its a really red spotting or gets heavier go to the emergency right away. Everything will be just fine. Try not to worry as much.
  • think posotive and have faith that everything is ok. If you can get your,hcg levels checked out asap. Best wishes and try not to stress.
  • Hope everything is ok though.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you ladies.
  • Okay...for now it has stopped.....thank God!
  • Will do....thanks for well wishes...you are one of the most caring and inspiring mothers to be....I'm so thankful for this app to meet you. @mama_kat
  • Sending more positive energy!! <3
    @mama_kat is the bestest ;) xoxo
  • @lovtra is everything ok? I was buisy almost all day so wasnt on the app that much. Are you and bby ok?
  • @lovtra:
    Rest please... kick your legs up and don't do anything more than what u have to. My last prego ended in missed abortion and for this pregnancy, I've made sure not to do more than what I've had too at least until I'm past the first 3 months. I put myself on bedrest... just because I consider myself a high risk... don't stress, rest, eat, drink fluids and get to the doc...
  • @proudmama102011 I started spotting today...scared me because I had a mc in Oct....it was bright red...that terrified me...I'm not in any pain....just trying to take it easy.

@dawnwaarsbaby thank you. I am resting.
  • @mama_kat no fb...I let that go. I only have this and Twitter
  • Only mothers with a negative blood type need rhogaM shots. Example a mommy has o- blood and the daddy has o+ blood. That mommy needs a rhogaM shot.
    I learned that in nursing school! Yay me!

Rest and drink plenty of fluids, there are many reasons for bleeding in pregnancy, not all bad. But I do recommend calling your doctor
  • @lovtra just rest up ok if it continues call your doctor. I hope it stops and you and bby be ok. Best wishes due date buddy.
  • I did the same thing at 6wks & was fine so don't panic. Mine was implantation bleeding doc said when sac implants to uterus wall it can cause bleeding sometimes. Doc checked my levels & sent me home with no worries. Best wishes!!
  • No more spotting thus far... called doctor office this morning and still have not received a callback UGH!!! I called a special delivery nurse at my job...they work with pregnant employees she said i may have just done too much this weekend and to just rest, if the bleeding is bright red to demand to be seen immediately... so far im okay just taking it easy... im praying for no more scares like this... thank you all for the input and well wishes.

Dad is O+ and i'm A+ so we are clear on that theory.