VOTE VOTE VOTE ... please

edited February 2011 in Baby names
: ) So my husband and I are torn with a girls name so I am needing my Pregly girls help.

Marlana Marea (nickname Marley) want to name her Marley but want her to have an option...
Hayleigh Elizabeth ( I love it DH thinks too common)
Audrey Christine (don't think it flows..)

Our last name is Armstrong..

Thank you <3

Comments

• My dear grandmas name is Audrey Christine its beautiful I think it flows great lol but I really love that name so idk lol
  • I like Audrey as well
  • I like hayleigh Elizabeth the nest! >:D<
  • Well BEST* LOL
  • THANK you ladies!! : )
    I think it flows but not with Armstrong...
  • I like number one
  • @nicoleduvall91 I think I do too! it's just different I don't want her to be made fun of : (
  • I think Audrey Armstrong is cute my kindergarten teacher was Mrs Armstrong n her first name is Audrey I think hayleigh is to popular my niece is kailey n she had 4. Hayleighs n her class so if ur looking for her to b the only one n her class I'd go with Marley it Audrey u cud do Audra too its a lil different n goes with Armstrong good I think idle good luck hun let me knw what u decide :)
  • edited February 2011
    Or not it and idk not idle lol
  • She wont.i have 3 year old named nakyla not nakayla people always mis pronounce it
  • Too many hayleighs these days. I love the first name you picked out though!
  • I like hayleigh out those 3.
  • I like hayleigh elizabeth armstrong the best rolls right off the tongue sounds very sweet and smart
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2011
    Ohhh I'm with Kat I love Marley Christine toooo cute
  • I like marley...infact love it...mite go on my list.lol
  • I love audrey armstromg! Audrey elizabeth even sounds cute! Ut love it with christine
  • I really like marlana marea, its very pretty!
  • Haha thank you thank you ladies! You're all very sweet and I appreciate your input! There's not really one name that is winning by a landslide so I'm finding myself reading your comments and agreeing with each of you! lol. @kelliesweeney it is a cute name what would you pair it with. Marea (pronounce May-Ree) is a family name..
  • Aww I'm naming my baby girl (that is if its a girl) Marley Mae! Love that name I vote for Marley! Its perfect not to common not to wild lol I've loved it since I was in like 8th grade
  • I love the first Maryley is super cute. And its diff enough to make it special.
  • I like marlena christine...its flows nicely with armstrong
  • @finallygnabamomma I love it on its own but really goes with marea,its also very cute with just mae @katie. My girls name is rylee...husband hates it so hes preying for a boy.lol
  • I like Audrey :)
  • I love the second name hayleigh elizabeth, but the first name is very original and family names are always a plus.
  • I like the first name its more unique very pretty
  • I LOVE THE FIRST ONE. I know a girl named Marlayna and she is drop dead gorgeous. EVERYONE loves her name.
  • I love audrey, it's on my short list if I'm having a girl. It's not bad with armstrong, but I think hayleigh sounds better with your last name. I adore marley, but I don't much like marlana. Then again, it reminds me of my name and I really don't like my name. I've always gone by my nickname, so I'm probably just biased. :)
  • I like Audrey Christine but my name is Christine and I love my name lol I wouldn't worry about add names. Where I love we have kids named Satchel and Paloma. I think people are choosing more unconventional names everyday. So if you love Marley go for it! I really like that name too but not Marlana. In the end its up to you. Each name for a few days. Then see wh