whats the silliest thing you've cried over this pregnancy???

Comments

• I cried a lot cause I bought lunch for me and my husband and later on I found out I bought him the wrong sandwich. Well not really wrong, but he wanted it spicy and I got him the regular kind. I felt so bad, i cried off and on all night. And he LIKED the sandwich I bought him, he didn't care that it wasn't what he originally wanted. I still felt horrible about It though.
  • the bbq sauce I put on my corn dogs at my parents house didn't taste the same as the bbq sauce I put on my corn dogs at my own house...
  • 1) I thought my kitten escaped [she's never been outside] I sat on the porch and cried 2 hours calling her name...my fiance made me go inside and she was sitting on my pillow.

2) the first 6 months of my pregnancy I was too morning sick to eat anything or get out of bed, I cried everyday because I thought I was ruining my fiances life.

3) I stepped on the scale at one of my prenatal appointments and had finally started gaining weight [6 pounds in a month] I cried because I thought I was the fattest woman alive.

4) I found out I was having a boy when I wanted a girl, I cried that entire day. Then cried the whole next day for being upset that I was having a boy in the first place, I felt like a bad mom.

5) I love mexican food, but couldn't eat it the first 7 months of my pregnancy, so I cried everytime we passed a mi pueblitos.

There's alot more but I won't bore you lol. I've been strangely over emotional :)
  • i cried for like 2.5 seconds because they put cream cheese on my bagel instead of butter lol
  • I had a full breakdown in my 1st trimester BC my 3 yr old wouldn't stop talking :(
  • I also cry every time my fiance picks food off my plate :( I never had much of an appetite ever n now that I do I want my food.... all of it lol
  • I didn't cry, but I had a very emotional preggo moment on Tuesday night when my mom came back from Mcdonald's, with my nuggets but didn't bring me any sauce. I was so upset I didn't even eat the nuggets, I even reminded her before she left to get extra sweet & sour sauce. Lol I blame the hormones..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    I don't have sissy la la moments with this one. Nor did I have any with my other boys... but my DAUGHTER on the other hand?? I locked myself in the room and cried for HOURS because my husband called me "pasty"... then later that pregnancy we were passing a tanning salon and he was like "look babe, a tanni..... nevermind..." I told him to pack his chit when we got home... lol
  • I cried because jack in the box didn't put cheese on my chicken sandwich but they still charged me for it, I didn't notice till I got home. Lol oh they also forgot my mini churros! They got a very angry phone call lol
  • I cried just because I love my bf and he laughed so I cried more (jerk). I've also cried when they forgot to give me dressing with my salad.
  • I cried when I watched the commercial where the kid ran to the next bus stop to give the lady her purse, and I also cried when I was in my car listening to a song about two people who were apart and I saw a man get out of his car and hug his wife lol
  • The gas station/store near my house was out of milk
  • @babynumbersix girl you trip me out all the time. You told him to pack his shit lmao I know you be tripping your family out
  • My husband ditched me to go house hunting with his uncle :-(
  • i cired at walmart because they didnt have the ice cream i wanted. the cashier just looked at me funny lol
  • @mommakk88 OMG!!! I hate it when people mess with my food right now! Two weeks ago my Bf asked me for a bite of my beef taco and he was staring at me and I started to cry and told him all I ever wanted was to eat my damn taco!!! And that I didn't wanna share! I had been craving it for weeks!!!
  • I started crying while my husband and I played the smack hand game ... it wad very touching for some strange reason
  • @zexy4da011... Hehe... they're used to it. Im sicilian, so it's my way or nothin, im sarcastic ass hell and I have a rather sharp tongue.. im the Don(na) Corleone of the family! Lol
  • I cried because I was too tired to get up and go to the bathroom and I had to go bad
  • @mommy_yaya lol I'm the same way!!!
  • I cried because my boyfriend wanted me to go with him to buy concert tickets and I didn't want to go with him. He ended up going on his own to buy them and we had a good time at the concert!
  • I cried on a road trip home in which I got really sick, cold-sick. I blew my nose and there was so much mucus I got it all over my hands and shirt! My hubby was there and wanted to make me laugh about the situation, so he jokingly said I was a hot mess. It was hot. I just cried a few minutes and he felt so bad.
  • I cried because wendys was out of baked potatoes. And I cried at my u/s when they told me Leila was a girl
  • I cried because mcdonalds forgot my hashbrown in the bag. I called them and flipped shit andthey gave me a free meal. Lmao

I cried because this lady honked at me because i was going the speed limit nd apparantly that wasnt fast nough for her. I got so furious i cried.

Aand i cry all the time getting dressed lol i feel so huge!
  • I cried because I couldn't get my seatbelt on I thought I had gotten to fat to do it up then I realized it was stuck in the door and started crying again cuz I was crying over a seatbelt.
  • lmao @babynumbersix I know thats right

I cried bc my bd chased me with a live crab and I was stuck in the result trying to get up and away but instead i pissed myself

Then the next day him and his sister ran after me with a live one out the house and down the street in the rain
  • edited July 2011
    I rememeber like a week ago i cried because i was in the living room and my hubby was in the room and he decided to scream my name. all the suddenly i go to the room crying and asking him why he is been mean to me and screaming at me :( LOL .. my husband had a WTF look on his face O_o