Cant find heart beat at 35 weeks?!?!

13»

Comments

• Prayers are being said for you and your family.. may the lord surrounded you with his presence and put his hands on you.. sometimes Gods plan just doesnt seem to make any sense..I'm so sorry.. your in my prayers!
  • *sucks teeth* smh
    My mouth literally dropped open when reading this.. Went from not hearing heart beat into tragedy... Smh

God gives & takes... Innocent souls go where they belong... Stay strong & keep faith my prayers are with u..

Xxx
  • My family and I are very sorry for your loss. God may have more important plans for your little one. My heart goes out to you..
  • Im sorry for you loss..prayers for u and your famy
  • I am so sorry for your loss. May god give you the strength to move forward. God needed an angel. My prayers go out to you and your loved ones. God bless you.
  • edited February 2011
    Thats terrible I'm so sorry lots of love from all of us here
  • So sorry to hear wishing there was something to help take Ur pain away thoughts with u in this very sad time
  • So sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. Prayers & my deepest condolences for you & your family.
  • I'm so sorry to hear this. My family and I will be praying for y'all. All I can say is maybe god wanted his little angel in heaven a little earlier than anyone expected. :(
  • edited February 2011
    :'(
  • @bby_mama2011 I am soo sorry for your loss and I pray the strength for you and your family. I'm sending you hugs.. Jesus be with you and your family... Keep him with you throughout this tragic time...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss she is looking over you and your family now god has a plan for everyone and for some reason that we will never know he needed your little angel to be with him you are in my prayers momma
  • I'm so sorry for your loss she is looking over you and your family now god has a plan for everyone and for some reason that we will never know he needed your little angel to be with him you are in my prayers momma
  • My heart just breaks reading this. I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.
  • Im so sorry love... Ur in my prayers
  • Im so sorry you are going threw this
  • God love is all you need may his mercy and grace be upon you for as long as you need himm there .it diffcult not everyone goes threw this but I have and your life has blessed me to relize u can still make it with gods help I'm sorry you have to be the one but he makes no mistakes and your princess is by her father king jesus and she is going to be your gaurdin angel I experinced this my first prego experince nearly almost killed me scared this might happen again to me with this time around but no god and the support of this site is here for u n your family god bless
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace. May god be with you n ur family.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss! Lots of prayer to you and your family!
  • OMG I'm so sorry to hear dis it really hurt me...I'm praying for u and your family. Sorry fa yo lost. Keep the faith hun
  • I'm so sorry for your loss hun, I kno the sorrys don't make it better and the pain is still there, just stay strong it will get better, ill be praying for u and ur family
  • I am very sorry for you and your family. Just reading this is making me cry because I have been there before. It's hard and it sucks. We are all here for you.