Dang can I do what I want for MY SON?

2»

Comments

• @kaloriesxcierre That's exactly where my stepmom got that bs playpen and stroller from. She is a foster mom as well. First of all the playpen has been in the attic for a year and the stroller for about the same time. There is no way in hell I'm going to be using that ish.
  • Just tell her she needs t keep the stuff incase she watches the baby.. And u appreciate the offer but theres certain things u want new.. And u want it to match..

• @one5one LOL! Exactly! People are bold these days! I guess she figures she's doing you a favor so maybe you would be grateful enough to pay her, lol.
  • @lae3 Lol I never thought about actually talking to her. I just look at her like she's crazy when she makes a suggestion. She can keep it period cause her drunk ass will never watch my baby. [-X
  • Lol=(( h
  • Sucks
    For
    Her hehe
  • @lae3 Yeah it does, but she's raising her 1 year old granddaughter cause her daughter is pathetic. So she'll be too busy to care. Lol.
  • @beautifulone yeah it was with all the 4.50 girls ones
  • I have a cousin who's the same way. She can't understand why I won't take her sons practically new Eddie Bauer hand me downs. Well....I'm having a girl! I want girl stuff. If it was a boy I wouldn't think twice, but what does it matter either way?
  • @navybabyonway Aww man! I was in the boy section. What color is the onesie?
  • @mommys1stbundle I don't know why it's so hard to understand. If I don't want your stuff find somebody that does. Its that easy, lol. I guess people expect us to be grateful and accept the stuff they give us. My dad had the audacity one time to.say I could put my son in my neices hand me down onesies. Which are all girly btw. Wtf? Smh. He's like "just on the days he's staying in the house". Hell no, gtfoh! Did you really just make that dumb suggestion?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Simplyraven22406 They really do!! They are about to be upset when I just stop speaking to them all together.
  • @beautfulone its not boy looking at all!!$ its brown and the writing is like pink purple green orange
  • @navybabyonway Oh! :( Sucks for me! I really wanted one. I did find a cute onesie for my son that says "I don't understand girls yet(neither does daddy)". Lol I love it!!! I'm officially a shopper at Target for baby clothes.
  • @besutifulone yeah me too! My daughter still Olympic fits in newborn so I e been getting her more stuff from there! They usually have some cute stuff on clearance too
  • @navybabyonway That's good! I'm glad they have stuff on sale for $4.50. I definitely need to check out their clearance section. I was in heaven when I saw $4.50. I'll lose my mind if I go to clearance, lol.
  • @beautifulmommy when I went on Saturday they had a bunch of stuff for like 6-7 Dollars
  • @navybabyonway Ooh ok. Ill probably go back later on this week. I wanted to buy him some shorts, but they were all out of jean shorts. Lol ppl ransacked that place.